Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 28th, 2011, 01:27 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Super-Skrull (Rl'nnd)

The Book of Super-Skrull
(Rl'nnd)

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 5
ALIENS AND ANDROIDS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #044 / Super-Skrull: X-Men.
Character Bio - During the Secret Invasion, Skrull scientists used DNA samples from a number of Earth's heroes to create an army of Super-Skrulls. Son of Rm'twr, a Skrull killed by Carol Danvers before she became Miss Marvel, Rl'nnd was eager to avenge his father and prove his worth to the Skrull Empire. Outfitted with the powers of the X-Men Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, and Nightcrawler, he was appointed as an invasion leader, tasked with attacks on Black Bolt and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. However, the Secret Invasion ultimately failed, and Rl'nnd befell the same fate as his father years ago, once again at the hands of Miss Marvel.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • Figures with Special Attacks can bypass Super-Skrull's Steel Skin special power. Current figures with Special Attacks.
  • As a Champion, an opponent's Allen the Alien rolls 1 additional attack die against Super-Skrull due to Allen the Alien's Champion's Challenge special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: png
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:28 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Super Skrull (X-Men) DESIGN PHASE

NAME = Super-Skrull
SECRET IDENTITY = Rl'nnd

SPECIES = Skrull
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Champion
PERSONALITY = Vindictive
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280

TACTICAL TELEPORT
After each attack with Super-Skrull, you may place him on any empty space within 3 spaces of his current placement. When Super-Skrull uses Tactical Teleport, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FURIOUS CLAWS
Adjacent figures subtract 1 defense die when attacked by Super-Skrull. After attacking an adjacent figure, and after choosing whether or not to use Tactical Teleport, Super-Skrull may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

STEEL SKIN
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Super-Skrull adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Super-Skrull never rolls for lava field or molten lava damage.

SUPER STRENGTH SYMBOL

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 8th, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #044 / Super-Skrull: X-Men.

That's the X-Men mini, and I have him too.

Since these powers have all been used on other cards, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this design.

Also, don't forget to add the fact that he inspires Skrull Warriors.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:43 PM

My initial thoughts:

Retractable Claws is a boring power name. Anyone got anything better?

Comic Art is pretty crappy. Another option:
Spoiler Alert!

Should his special power text say "this Super Skrull"? Technically I don't think it's needed, but it could work like Green Lantern since Super Skrull is more of an achieved rank than a superhero identity.

Old August 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
My initial thoughts:

Retractable Claws is a boring power name. Anyone got anything better?

Comic Art is pretty crappy.

Should his special power text say "this Super Skrull"? Technically I don't think it's needed, but it could work like Green Lantern since Super Skrull is more of an achieved rank than a superhero identity.
Ferocious Assault

I can't seem to find any other comic art. There's one other picture, but his head is cut off a bit. Everything is of the FF one, even when I search for the X-Men one.

This may be useful, but we'd have to go back and change all the powers on the other Super Skrull. Which consistency do we want?

Old August 28th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I feel like the title of this thread should be "The Book of Super-Skrull (Rlnnd)" rather than X-Men. Just as a note.

No problems at all with the design, though I feel like it's a bit derivative... which, of course, makes sense, since it's a guy with the powers of other characters! But part of me wants to see one unique power added in there, though Retractable Claws sort of counts.

I don't really like Arrogant for a personality. I haven't read anything with him (he's been in like four comics, so sue me), but he seems a lot of things - Vengeful and Vindictive, since Ms. Marvel killed his father, Cunning and Conniving, by nature of his Skrull-ness, Ruthless, Merciless, and all that good stuff.

Oh, one other thing - Super-Skrull is generally written out with the hyphen. But the C3G Kl'rt wasn't. Should we go with the more accurate hyphen, or omit it for consistency?
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I feel like the title of this thread should be "The Book of Super-Skrull (Rlnnd)" rather than X-Men. Just as a note.

No problems at all with the design, though I feel like it's a bit derivative... which, of course, makes sense, since it's a guy with the powers of other characters! But part of me wants to see one unique power added in there, though Retractable Claws sort of counts.

I don't really like Arrogant for a personality. I haven't read anything with him (he's been in like four comics, so sue me), but he seems a lot of things - Vengeful and Vindictive, since Ms. Marvel killed his father, Cunning and Conniving, by nature of his Skrull-ness, Ruthless, Merciless, and all that good stuff.

Oh, one other thing - Super-Skrull is generally written out with the hyphen. But the C3G Kl'rt wasn't. Should we go with the more accurate hyphen, or omit it for consistency?
I like Vindictive as a personality. New and unique.

I'd say stay consistent.

Old August 28th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

I'd say stay consistent.
Not really unique, since Doctor Light has it. I don't recommend any new Personalities unless I think the character really warrants it - I'm still trying to find a way to get Cynical on someone.
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

I'd say stay consistent.
Not really unique, since Doctor Light has it. I don't recommend any new Personalities unless I think the character really warrants it - I'm still trying to find a way to get Cynical on someone.
Well, then it's not new and we can use it.

Old August 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM

I like Vindictive.

Old August 28th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Will be updating in a sec... hold on!

RETRACTABLE CLAWS
Adjacent figures subtract 1 from their defense when attacked by Super Skrull. When Super Skrull attacks, he may attack one additional time as long as he attacks an adjacent figure.
OP looks great. Here's a slight wording tweak recommendation:

FURIOUS CLAWS
Adjacent figures subtract 1 from their defense when attacked by Super Skrull. When Super Skrull attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

Quote:

Absolutely agree on the update for the title of the thread.
I'm cool with this guy as derivative - it matches the character and it's a fun combo of powers that should create a unique playing experience.
I think the claw power needs to mention the claws in it somewhere, but we can certainly update the title (see my suggestion above).
I like Vindictive for the personality and it seems to be a popular choice so far.
If Super-Skrull is right, let's just do Super-Skrull and update the other card.
I don't think a "this" is needed in the text.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am really happy with this card and its direction. I would not be surprised at all if this design flies through the process, though there is a lot up for testing right now too...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library