Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Summoner Wars

I have looked and looked for a Summoner Wars thread, but no dice, so I am starting one. If there is one somewhere, merge me please.

I love Summoner Wars!

I have posted a review on my blog along with a nice interview with Colby, so check it out!

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24781

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

How hard is it to do a search on the word 'summoner?' Couldn't have tried that hard.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart

OK. So somehow I goofed up the search somehow. But there should be a thread here, in boardgames for this game anyway. Having a thread about the play and such of the game should be here.

Go read the interview...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow!! Nice interview and hint dropping for the first expansions.

Thanks Doc Savage!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, I have just secured Funds in the States so I can start to buy more games, and this will be the First to get bought - I can see writing some great session reports on this game over at BGG

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:34 PM
how do I look?

lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby!

Well, Summoner Wars has officially sold out at my store, and people want more. I've carried at least one of everything currently out for it. Can't get any starter sets now either. All I can do is wait for the boxed set to come out now. I have two people already that want it.

The largest source of Heroscape in Wyoming Washington, now selling loads of terrain.
Old June 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

I had a pre-order master set in my cart at Coolstuff. When battleship galaxies was held up, I waited to complete my order (thought about getting a second master set).

Looked at my account today and it had been removed from my cart. SOLD OUT. It hasn't come out yet!

Congrats to Colby, I'm sure I'll get one, eventually.
Old June 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

This thread seems to be the one with most activity right now, and one that gets posted in by truth about the Plaid Hat Podcasts, previews, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games