Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Almost through with season one of Man in the High Castle. Really enjoying it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yep, that was a good one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 15th, 2016, 01:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I tried out Amazon prime for 30 days for free just to watch that show. It was pretty enjoyable.
Old January 16th, 2016, 08:46 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

I'm just watching the rest of Ep. 4 Chronicles of Shannara. Way back when the books came out, what I heard was that it was a not particularly good Tolkien clone, and I never read them. But I saw that Carleton Cuse was credited, and he, besides his other projects, was one of the team on my old cult favorite Brisco County Junior (Bruce Campbell).

I think its not great, but good, and more worth watching than most of the stuff that comes on. Manu Bennett, someone I vaguely recalled being a very likeable character, was I see Crixius on Spartacus. He does a good job here, as do the rest of the cast, and the effects are good as well.
Old February 1st, 2016, 01:02 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Undecided

2 episodes into Jessica Jones. I like it, but I'll admit that these two episodes have made me kind of sick. I'm debating whether it's worth finishing the series if I keep feeling this way after them.

Before that I watched another Netflix "original" (they basically bought it and dubbed it from what I found) The 7 Deadly Sins. Very good series, especially if you like anime medieval knights.

~Dysole, who's surprised since there's definitely been other things that are arguably much worse than Jessica Jones that didn't affect me as heavily

Last edited by Dysole; February 1st, 2016 at 01:27 AM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 06:15 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

The second episode of Legends of Tomorrow was very, very good, as was the first. Highly recommended, and available On Demand (The CW). Its got 9 characters, with both DC heroes and villains in their ranks, which makes for some interesting group dynamics for sure! All of them got their first appearances on Arrow or Flash. Continuity is good.

My dentist called me up for the first time when I was not under treatment, and I was worried there for a second when I heard his voice. But he's a big fan, and just wanted to know if I saw the first episode. Whew; that was close!
Old February 1st, 2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Great show.

I guess those episodes were filmed long ago and scenes had to be re-shot due to events in Arrow and Flash.

Caity Lotz(White Canary) said it really starts to pick up in episode three(at least for her character).

Hopefully this lasts long enough for the characters/actors to develop some chemistry.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2016, 07:59 AM

I watch Flash, but haven't watched Arrow since Season One (except for the recent crossover). Was White Canary in Arrow, as I've assumed? Luckily for me, all the others are from Flash.

While the recent DC special preview did feature all of the characters in scenes from their previous shows, I was impressed that they didn't repeat any of them in the LOT pilot!

When's the crossover with Supergirl coming? Now that would be ground breaking...a crossover between different TV networks!
Old February 1st, 2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

White Canary has an unique back story. I will try to spoil it as lightly as possible.
Spoiler Alert!

No word of a Supergirl crossover. I have not caught a reference to Star Labs, metahumans, Argus, ect. in Supergirl. The closest thing on the CW was in LoT when Rip Hunter says "I've seen men of steel die and dark knights fall."

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2016, 09:37 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Undecided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
2 episodes into Jessica Jones. I like it, but I'll admit that these two episodes have made me kind of sick. I'm debating whether it's worth finishing the series if I keep feeling this way after them.
~Dysole, who's surprised since there's definitely been other things that are arguably much worse than Jessica Jones that didn't affect me as heavily
This was me as well, and... I'm still not sure how I feel about the series. It's well done to be sure and tells a real story. The acting is excellent and David Tennant is very, very impressive as Purple Man. I'm glad I know the story so that when Defenders hits I have the backstory.

But it was a gut-wrencher to be sure. I felt worn out and troubled at the end of episodes, mentally preparing myself for the next one. Ultimately, I finished it, but you should know the tone never lightens up and there are absolutely darker places yet to go.

~Aldin, observer

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 1st, 2016, 10:15 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theorizing

The more I think about it the more real something is or at least the more I can visualize it or feel it, the harder it is for me. Which might be why I can withstand someone losing an arm more than losing a finger or some of the intense violence of Attack on Titan or Deadman Wonderland but have to stop episodes of Big Bang Theory because Leonard is being super awkward. At least that's my best guess. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

~Dysole, who doesn't think this series will get watched that quickly
Old February 1st, 2016, 10:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I could see that. Hostile made me physically ill to watch, but I have zero issue watching tons of explosive violence in other movies. I don't find Leonard's portrayal all that realistic, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV