Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:26 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?
Most underpriced units in Heroscape

What are the most underpriced figures? Personally, I believe that Stingers are wayyyyyyy to cheap. They have solid attack and defense for a common squad, range, a way to easily increase their attack, and synergy benefits with the Hive. These guys are worth more than 60 points on my opinion, what do people think for other underpriced guys?

Zhoom45 is every character in his own little world which no one has heard of, or wants to enter for that matter.
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:30 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Most underpriced units in Heroscape

Spiderman.

Oh yeah, BTW, the stingers may be underpriced, but noone is complaining...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:58 PM

Redeadifier is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

isamu, me-burq-sa, q9, marro warriors, krav, guilty mccreech, and old raelin make up my 500 pt all-underpriced team
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:13 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Krug, Isamu, and Q9 are all underpriced.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The stingers. No doubt about it. That's the reason they are A+, 3/3 with 5 range is not too awesome, just the 60 pt price tag makes them phenomenal.
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Zhoom45,

Based on the way you made the comment I want to make sure you know that the +1 attack for the Stingers is NOT cumulative.

Sup3rS0n1c,

Who is "noone"?

Underpriced, aka Highly Efficient? Look at Spider Poison's rankings: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=6171

In general the "A" units give you a better bang for the buck than the non-"A" units. The only quibble in calling them underpriced would be units like the 4th Mass or the Glads/Blasts which need to be in fairly specific army configurations to get their high rankings.

~Aldin, bought with a price

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:22 PM

Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby!

I say that (you guys are going to hate me for this) the Rats are underpriced. I mean 4 figs, 40 points, 7 move, they are the best glyph grabbers in the game. FOR 40 POINTS. Thats crazy. Who knows maybe this is just because I'm biased (I don't have any). Yes I know you are shocked.

-Vitm
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:39 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Against regular heroscape figures, Spider-man is a pain. I don't think his price is too low however. I also think that Q9 is fair. I've never seen him dominate, because single attack heros are often drafted, and skulls are often rolled.

I personally think Zetacron is too cheap. To many times have I seen him take down high price heros in like, 2 rolls. Prime example, Q9. Theracus is also really cheap. Your not buying much in the way of stats, but his move is great, and can bring your snipers up to height, which is evil. Him and Syvarris are a great combo.
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:45 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The obvious answer is the Marro Warriors. You can't beat their playability for 50-points. During one of the last games I played with my wife she killed off 3 of my Marro Warriors. After each one I said, "He'll be back." She eventually had me on the run but 3 successful clones later her army was no more. Those guys rock.

Isamu gets a lot of play in my house. He's cheap and we often use him as a filler; because of which we've gotten really good at using him. He can be especially powerful against Jandar and is very hard to hit.
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

I absolutely hate Q9 and the 4th mass. They are far too underpriced because they are the two armies that all must be able to stand up to. Blast/Glads don't hold as dark a spot in my heart as they aren't dirt cheap and require the user to make the majority of the army with these units in in order to be as dangerous, thus allowing some good counters.

And Raelin is a chump!
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:10 PM

zcythe is surprisingly tart

Nargrubs are way under priced, there 10 points each. They can heal reliably, put up a fight, and they bond with some of the most powerful units in the game. If you do the math and count up how much there healing ability alone is worth your results would look somthing like this. 110pts per squad with Tor-Kul-Na in your army, 96pts per squad with Su-Bak-Na in your army, and 101.25 points per squad with Wo-Sa-Ga (102.41pts per squad average) and thats just there healing ability alone.

They have the stats of Blade Gruts; 2/2 with 6 move. Only the nargrubs don't have disengage.The thing is that, being smaller targets and having the ability can climb higher pretty much makes up for not having disengage, so you can add 40 points to there already amazing value.

Lastly, they bond with figures stronger than any other bondable figure; a huge angry over muscular egg head with godly stats and the ability to take out numerus figures in a single turn by stepping on them with his massive feet, a skeleton dragon with a fast flying movement and the second highest non-modified attack in the game and makes all marro figures 5% stronger, and lastly a giant snake beast that is able to trave through water at fast speeds and is capable of kill strong heros in a single blow. This is a guess but I think that that bonding should be worth ~40.

If you add together the Nargrubs healing value, their combat value, and their bonding value. You get ~182 points worth of godliness per squad. thats 152pts more than there original value, the Marro Stingers 20 point misprice cannot touch this. So, just try to tell me that the Marden Nargrubs are not the most under priced figures in the game.

Last edited by zcythe; January 1st, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think everything is priced perfectly.

<except Hamato Toro, but that's for the opposite reason>

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units