Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old July 5th, 2021, 09:31 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

Titans is here and I've played it 15 times at all possible player counts 1-5. Empire of the Stars should be here in about a week. Ankh: Gods of Egypt has 25% of its orders stuck in a reimposed Covid Quarantine in South China. These and The Great Wall now all have unboxing videos of advanced copies on BGG or elsewhere.
Old September 24th, 2021, 02:36 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

Have played 8 games of Ankh: Gods of Egypt. Empire of the Stars and Rurik Stone and Blade expansion have arrived and been prepped and 'multiplayer' solitaired to get the rules down. I also tried the former's solo mode, which went pretty well.

These games all have great replayability!

I've consolidated Ankh from 6 to 4 boxes. I waited a month to implement a storage solution to see what others were doing, and combined several ideas to also facilitate set up.

The Great Wall and Hellenica Leaders & Legends Expansion are delayed until November.

I backed a $25 small expansion to Swords and Sails. I am also still waiting on a Forever Delayed GMT redo Deluxe Fifth Edition of The Russian Campaign. Its the old Jedko/Avalon Hill favorite, which I never owned. Taeblewalker has played it with me (only my second game after its original issue) and lent me his old original copy.

A new board game I played several times but will not be buying is Oath. Its very interesting, but not my thing. It was in the category of "Won't Buy But Would Like to Try."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games