Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:18 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fellowship Nominations and Voting Thread

It's an honor to be in the Fellowship.

I think that if all 3-tie persons wants to be in the fellowship then we do a 4-person fellowship.

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'm fine with a 4-person fellowship myself.

Frankly, if we're so split that we can't resolve a vote and it says 2-2, some external advice might be a useful tool to get the best output. The biggest benefit of the fellowships is spreading the work around so that we can get more done at the same time by letting smaller groups do things we mostly all would agree with.

And not to sound too self-promoting, but I think my vote total should be 5 rather than 4 (if I'm reading your notes right, it looks like there were 5 votes for me) which would make it a 2-way tie for 3rd/4th.
You are right that you should have had 5 votes. Please check all my other work--maybe that was not my only mistake!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:41 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I'm super busy at work and will decline to keep it a 3 person fellowship.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ready for work, kets crank out the hoardes of darkness.
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:11 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Poke poke @Shiftrex @Chris Perkins @MasterScaper1 I think two of the threads already exist, but you should create the other two and get to work

--
--
--

--
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:47 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Do we choose the units we want to work on or we have a pre-selected list of figures that we need to work? My question comes because I don't know if I am Fellowship A or B?

Old June 27th, 2020, 12:05 PM

Masterscaper you are in Fellowship B. Post #10 in this thread has a link to the units that Fellowship B will be working on.

--
--
--

--
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:18 PM

Oh, so sorry, I was felling a bit productive and I created a Nazgūl thread.

Old June 28th, 2020, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterScaper1 View Post
Oh, so sorry, I was felling a bit productive and I created a Nazgūl thread.
No problem; just make it a brainstorming thread so everyone is welcome to post there.

--
--
--

--
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:31 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Poke poke @Shiftrex @Chris Perkins @MasterScaper1 I think two of the threads already exist, but you should create the other two and get to work
Back in town from work so will do today.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:09 PM

I was referring to the threads for Fellowship B, for the most part. Although I'm glad you brought up the archer thread because I had forgotten about it :blush:

--
--
--

--
Old July 4th, 2020, 04:34 PM

Ok! Sorry about that double thread though, I was completely blind. I don't know how I looked at the page and came to the conclusion "this thread needs making"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs