Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2021, 06:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam

The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam

C3G KADOKAWA WAVE 37
NO CAPES

PDF

Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Gundam Universe figure from Wave 1.
Its model number and name are RX-78-2 Gundam.

If you feel up for building model kits there are also a great many kits of the Gundam available.

Character Bio - "It is the year 0079 of the Universal Century. A half-century has passed since Earth began moving its burgeoning population into gigantic orbiting space colonies. A new home for mankind, where people are born and raised. And die. 9 months ago, the cluster of colonies furthest from the Earth, called Side 3, proclaimed itself the Principality of Zeon and launched a war of independence against the Earth Federation. Initial fighting lasted over one month and saw both sides lose half their respective populations. People were horrified by the indescribable atrocities that had been committed in the name of independence. Eight months had passed since the rebellion began. They were at a stalemate."

Until the Earth Federation created a giant mecha called Gundam. But who will survive to pilot it?

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
  • Base Clarification: RX-78-2 Gundam is a double-based figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: Bats
  • Third playtest: Lord Venoc
  • Fourth playtest: Fret
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • The Gundam was created by Yoshiyuki Tomino

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 08:08 AM.
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (Rising)

NAME = RX-78-2 Gundam

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 16

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 300

RX ARSENAL SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 5 + Special. Attack 3.
Before using this special attack, choose one effect for this turn:
• add 1 automatic skull to your attack roll and all figures adjacent to the
targeted figure are also affected by this special attack;
• after attacking with this special attack, you may attack two additional times with this special attack; or
• add 2 to this special attack's range and all skulls in your attack roll count as 1 additional hit.

LETHAL SLASH
When attacking an adjacent figure with the Gundam's normal attack, if there are at least two blanks in your attack roll, the defending figure rolls 4 fewer defense dice.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 21st, 2021 at 01:19 PM.
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh, I put together a brief pictorial coverage for the assorted attack options the Gundam has. Because eh, why not:

Spoiler Alert!

My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd guestimate it around 275-290.

Lethal Slash seems suuuper swingy. Usually won't hit, but nasty when it does. Poor Zatanna (II) is almost helpful, but not quite.

Affected, not effected.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is it just coincidence that the pilot of that mech looks alot like Daniel Witwicky from Transformers or is there actually some correlation between the two?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old February 27th, 2021, 09:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

... I have never noticed that before now.

That is cursed knowledge.

My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 09:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok soooooo... as far as I can tell it's just that Amuro and Daniel are just both brown haired young men in shows with similar styles made some what close together (1979, and 1984).

The only thing I've seen online mentioning them both is a weird debate on a caption on the TFwiki because someone else saw a resemblance.

But yeah, young kinda whinny dudes in space with brown hair and robot suits is a heck of a coincidence.

Even the outfits are not dissimilar.

Like if someone told me Daniel was Amuro's granddad or something I'd buy it. (Weirdly, this would also make him related to Snake Eyes in one continuity where he's a Witwicky)

Weirdly, Gundam has an equally bizarre similar character for the main rival character in a Doctor Who serial so... maybe there's just some nightmarish conspiracy at work with random C3G side properties.

My Etsy Store
Old February 28th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The truth is out there.
Old February 28th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Brown-haired male protagonists aren’t exactly rare, to be fair.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

As is do you get to choose a new effect for the second and third attack when you choose the second bullet?
Old February 28th, 2021, 12:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Definitely not the intent. I assume 'before attacking' means 'before starting the attack phase' and if it was supposed to work like that it would be 'before each attack with this special attack' or 'when attacking with' like Projectile Aresnal or something.

But I'm fine with whatever language it needs to be to get the right effect.

Though honestly if we wanted the Vulcan guns to be a freebie before attacking with the Beam Rifle or Hyper Bazooka (or the Beam Saber if there's a clean way to work normal attacks in) I'd be fine with that since they are a head-mounted system instead of something the Gundam is holding. It would just need to go down to double attack instead of triple since combing the Rifle and the Bazooka is more of a no-go.

My Etsy Store
Old February 28th, 2021, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd be using the double skulls at range 7 option four times out of five, but the other two options are good for a few cases.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library