Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 21st, 2011, 02:33 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Mariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, maybe I'm late to the party here, but I was looking into Namor (I was hoping he'd have a power called "Imperious Rex," but I realized that his Personality/Class MEANS Imperious Rex, so, that was really cool, props for that even if you didn't notice) and... NAMOR IS ROMAN BACKWARDS.

I mean, does that blow anyone else's mind? 'cause I've been familiar with Namor for a long time now, but NEVER noticed.
Cool stuff! I was looking into this some more and came across this thread:

What does Imperius Rex mean?

It's funny, so I had to share.
Old October 15th, 2011, 12:14 AM

nevi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

But why isn't namor identified as a mutant in the card?
Old October 15th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevi View Post
But why isn't namor identified as a mutant in the card?
Because he is also an Atlantean, and considering that like half of the entire Marvel universe are Mutants, we went with what was more interesting.

So to answer your question with a/your question: But why isn't Venom identified as a Human in the card?
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:55 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shouldn't Namor have the "does not stop his movement when entering a water space" text in one of his powers? Water Dweller seems like a fitting place for it.

I know he has flying, but he has to leave engagement to fly so it may be preferable to do a normal move in some situations. Perhaps there are other situations or opponents that may compromise his flying power?
Old April 19th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Shouldn't Namor have the "does not stop his movement when entering a water space" text in one of his powers? Water Dweller seems like a fitting place for it.

I know he has flying, but he has to leave engagement to fly so it may be preferable to do a normal move in some situations. Perhaps there are other situations or opponents that may compromise his flying power?
I think it’s a valid point.
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post

I think it’s a valid point.
As the LD here, I would agree. I don't think the thought crossed my mind that he could be in a situation where he wouldn't be able to use flying. And obviously no one else thought of it until now either.

@ heroes: Has Water Dweller been used elsewhere? If so, do they have the flying super power also?

If Water Dweller hasn't been used elsewhere, or where it has they to had flying, would this change really require retesting? I understand that if the figures with this power didn't have flying that it is a new mechanic that really would need to be tested. But I believe that if all the figures that have this power also had flying then it shouldn't need re-testing as the flying power trumps this additional ability to the power already.
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah afaik, nobody else has ever reused this power. Doesn’t seem like it would cause any issues, outside of the minuscule power upgrade Namor would get.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 01:52 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
If Water Dweller hasn't been used elsewhere, or where it has they to had flying, would this change really require retesting? I understand that if the figures with this power didn't have flying that it is a new mechanic that really would need to be tested. But I believe that if all the figures that have this power also had flying then it shouldn't need re-testing as the flying power trumps this additional ability to the power already.

Will Namor be updated to allow uninhibited movement in water via Water Dweller?
Old July 3rd, 2020, 01:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd be fine with it, but fwiw he's always felt worth his points to me as-is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think it's pretty obviously the intent. I wouldn't be opposed.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's certainly thematic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:41 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library