Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
White Knight Star Wars--Battle Report Jedi vs Team Vydar

STAR WARS

We ordered a lot of Star Wars figures for Christmas, and my boys wanted cards to go with them. Some of the ideas are from other cards around this forum; most are original.

Hopefully my sons and I can start playtesting some of these--right now points are just estimates.

JEDI AND SITH

KAI WINDJAY

BEREN KRANE

KEEGAN TERN

JAKK KESTRIL

TREMOR FINCH

BATT OWLAR

DARTH NEJAR

DARTH ZEEKO

BOUNTY HUNTERS

BEEDOLA

CHI'LEK

DURGAN

G'DURLAK

GLIZ'KHAN

ZAN DAROMIDA

MURPOM ROOD

NARBU

NIKA STOSS

STAMM TEEGO

VUUM

CONFEDERACY DROIDS

Battle Droids

Droid Commander

Heavy Gunner
(Note: The X order marker can be revealed to activate Heavy Cannon Special Attack)

Rocket Droid

Super Battle Droids

Grevious Bodyguard

GALACTIC REPUBLIC

Commander Garen Ponds

Clone Troopers

Clone Medics

Captain Lock

Captain Jade

Bo Darr

ARF Troopers

ARF Elite Troopers

Advanced Guard

501st Legion

2nd Airborne Company

Coruscant Guard

EMPIRE

Stormtroopers

Airborne Troop

Heavy Stormtrooper

Imperial Bodyguard

Imperial Pilot

Shock Troopers

Snow Troopers

Stormtrooper Captain

FRINGE

Tuskin Raider

Grishuk

Talz Warriors

Kintan Strider

K'lor'slug

Mantellian Savrip

REBELS

Wookie Scout

Powaroo

Wookie Fighters

YUUZHAN VONG

Nondaga

Chiquota

MANDALORIANS

Ebor Shoon

Neo-Crusaders

Tarro

That's it for now. I hope these add positively to the Star Wars Heroscape universe. My youngest son wants Ewoks, so maybe more will be coming after his birthday.

Last edited by White Knight; January 18th, 2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: White Knight's Star Wars Customs

Nice job, White Knight and White Squires! Welcome to the Dark Side!
I haven't had time to look through them all in detail, but I like the variety of specials and the common thread of "Bounty Hunter".

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 27th, 2012, 10:14 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Nice job, White Knight and White Squires! Welcome to the Dark Side!
I haven't had time to look through them all in detail, but I like the variety of specials and the common thread of "Bounty Hunter".
Thanks. I wanted to be able to field a Bounty Hunter army of unique heroes without it being too weak to squads.

Tonight Jedi Marcus fielded an army of Clones and Jedi against my Droid army. He beat me, but not before I took out out both of his Jedi.
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:23 PM

CONFEDERACY DROIDS (Added to first post)

Last edited by White Knight; March 10th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:14 PM

GALACTIC REPUBLIC (Added to first post)

Last edited by White Knight; March 10th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM

Re: White Knight's Star Wars Customs--Galactic Republic Adde

JEDI and SITH (Added to first post)

Old February 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM

Re: White Knight's Star Wars Customs--Jedi and Sith Added

BOUNTY HUNTERS (Added to first post)

CONFEDERACY DROIDS (Added to first post)

GALACTIC REPUBLIC (Added to first post)

JEDI and SITH (Added to first post)

Old February 13th, 2012, 08:35 AM

EMPIRE (Added to first post)

Last edited by White Knight; March 10th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old February 13th, 2012, 08:41 AM

FRINGE (Added to first post)

Old February 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM

Re: White Knight's Star Wars Customs--Empire, Fringe, Rebels

REBELS (Added to first post)

YUUZHAN VONG (Added to first post)

MANDALORIANS (Added to first post)

Old March 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM

Playtest Results Summaries #1

I ran some 400 point army playtests last night--Bounty Hunters versus Battle Droids.

All battles were played on White Knight's Glacier Creek battlefield:

Army #1--Bounty Hunters
Beedola 70pts
Chi'lek 100pts
Nika Stoss 100pts
Stamm Teego 100pts

Army #2--Droids
Battle Droids (4x) (60x4=240 pts)
Droid Commander (80 pts)
Heavy Gunner (80 pts)

Note on Beedola: For Opportunistic Strike, you must remove an UNREVEALED order marker.

Battle #1
This battle doesn't count, since I made all sorts of mistakes with the special abilities.

Battle #2
Droids won by a landslide.

The Bounty Hunters led onto the bridge with Nika Stoss and Beedola. The droids refused to attack Beedola (because of his Opportunistic Strike) unless there was no way for Beedola to get adjacent to the attacking figure. They relied upon the Heavy Gunner (guarded behind a wall of Battle Droids) to take out the heroes.

Chi'lek came in late and assassinated the Commander Droid, but the Battle Droids had height on him and quickly took him down. Stamm Teego never got out of the start zone.

Battle #3
Bounty Hunters win--only Nika Stoss survived (with 2 wounds).

The Bounty Hunters led onto the bridge with Beedola as a shield for Stamm Teego (with his double attack). Instead of attacking the droids, Stamm took out the Commander Droid to remove the +3 defense against non-adjacent figures. The droids used the Heavy Gunner to take out both Beedola and Stamm.

Chi'lek dropped in and took out the Heavy Gunner--but fell right afterwards to the Battle Droids. That left Nika Stamm (in the start zone) versus about 8 Battle Droids.

The Droids hurried over the bridge to attack Nika, but the Bounty Hunter's defense held and he gunned them down (usually) 2 at a time (with Flurry Attack). Slowly Nika gained the bridge and then took out the remaining droids. An awesome battle!

COMMENTS
The Droid army is really fun to play. The Droid Commander is like Raelin with his Droid Defense Shield. The Droid Heavy Gunner is necessary for taking out heroes. They all work great together and can be extremely effective.

I had trouble in the beginning remembering to roll for the bounty hunters Bounty Hunter ability. I did much better the second and third battles. Nika Stoss was definitely the most fun of all the Bounty Hunters. Beedola was fun also--and he forced the Droids to think on every move. The battlefield wasn't really useful for Chi'lek to use his Dark Movement, but he WAS able to gain height right away and attack the opponent's heroes.

It was fun to finally be able to play with some of the cards I made!
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:52 PM

Playtest Results Summaries #2--ORDER 66

I ran some more 400 point army playtests this past weekend.

Scenario
Order 66--Jedi and Wookies versus Clones.

All battles were played on White Knight's Glacier Creek battlefield:

Army #1--Jedi
Kai Winjay (140pts)
Beren Krane (140pts)
Batt Owlar (20pts)
Wookie Fighters (x2) (50x2=100pts)

Army #2--Clones
Commander Garen Ponds (100pts)
Captain Lock (80pts)
Clone Troopers (x4) (50x4=200pts)

Battles #1 and #2
The Jedi sent Beren Krane to hold the bridge and use Jedi Mind Trick 15 while the Wookies came up behind him to take out the Clones.

Unfortunately, the Clones used Commander Garen Ponds to take out the Jedi--his high attack was able to overcome the Jedi's Lightsaber Deflection.

Battle 1--Clones win (7 Clones destroyed)
Battle 2--Clones win (5 Clones destroyed)

Changes
At this point, I decided that the Jedi were too weak:

Beren Krane
I changed Jedi Mind Trick to 13 instead of 15.
I increased his Attack from 4 to 6. (I felt that a Jedi should be able to take out a clone per turn most of the time. It didn't feel right for a Jedi to attack a Clone squad member and not do any damage.)

Kai Windjay
I increased Kai's defense from 3 to 4 to help him survive a little longer. I also changed Lightsaber Block 14 to Lightsaber Block 7.

Battle #3
This battle was much closer. Besides the changes above, the Jedi changed their tactics. They still sent Beren to hold the bridge (and Jedi Mind Trick came into affect several times), but they had the Wookies take out Commander Garen Ponds instead of attacking the Clones.

Beren suffered 5 wounds, and the Wookies were destroyed, but Kai Windjay was able to take out Captain Lock and the rest of the Clone Troopers with only suffering 3 wounds.

Jedi win--with Batt, Beren (1/6 life left), and Kai (3/6 life left).

I'm hoping I didn't make the Jedi too powerful now, but I don't think I did. On a more open battlefield, more clones would have been able to get adjacent to Beren and attack him. And special attacks can get by the Jedi Lightsaber defenses.

COMMENTS
Commander Garen Ponds works great with the Clone Troopers. The first two battles really felt like Order 66. Captain Lock had a harder time making a difference. He only used his Thermal Detonator SA once, and the only figure he wounded was himself.

The Wookies are a nice hard-hitting squad and were fun to play. The Jedi's were kind of wimpy in the beginning, but with my changes they are much more powerful--especially against squads. Jedi Mind Trick was good to stop the clones from attacking about once a round, and the clones just wouldn't attack Beren unless they were adjacent. Kai Windjay also offered a dilemma for the Clones--to get past his Lightsaber Block they needed to get adjacent, but that left them vulnerable to his Whirlwind Assault.

Again, it was fun to finally be able to play with some of the cards I made!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards