Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM

ullarted has disabled reputation
Re: White Knight's custom army cards: Updated 9-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
EINAR'S CUSTOMS
The Crystal Guard is another unit I haven't had a chance to try yet but I really like the design. I have two Crystal Guard figures that I plan to use together.

I don't have any of the official cowboys, but I have some cowboy figures from when I was a kid. They are a little bigger scale, but my boys don't mind.

STONE GIANT

Ha that's hilarious I just got that same exact figure in a lords of madness random booster a couple days ago. And an Elder Copper Dragon.......
Good job nonetheless.
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

JANDAR'S CUSTOMS
Shaladar is really fun to play--although I might need to raise her points a little. Lady Jennifer is a figure created for my daughter who loves animals. And I had to do something with all the army men my sons have collected!

SIR JUSTIN

SHALADAR

LADY JENNIFER

ROBOSAPIEN

SNOW APE

SNOW TROOPERS

DESERT ELITE
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:52 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

AQUILLA'S CUSTOMS
Quamrak is my repaint of Mimring--giving Aquilla her blue dragon. Took and Sing are wild Kyrie, living deep in the jungles. (Project Pokemon members might notice that Fury Assault is very similar to Scyther's Fury Cutter.)

Dagolam is a more powerful version of Syvarris. Skywolf is powerful until he throws that tomahawk and Jotun stands on it (so he can't get it back).

WINGS OF WHITE OSPREY

DAGOLAM

TAIN QUICKSILVER

QUAMRAK

OBORO

TOOK

SING

SKYWOLF

COMANCHE BRAVES
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: White Knight's custom army cards: Updated 10-14-2011

You have a slight error on Oboro's card you have an Aquilla border but Einar's symbol at the top
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Just a few ideas:

Dagolam- He seems a bit, boring, for his concept. Since he's snake-like, you could give him Slither? It would help him, especially with his low move.

Quamark- Lightning breath is solid, but I think he should be a Predator rather than a Beast. It would be a bit more thematic, and would give the Spiders some love.

Tain Quicksilver: Using two different types of markers is confusing.

Maybe this would do better:

Enchanter/ress (can't tell the gender)
Tain Quicksilver begins the game with three silver enchanment markers on its card. Instead of attacking, Tain Quicksilver may place a silver enchanment marker on an adjacent hero's army card.

Haste
Friendly heroes with a silver enchanment marker on their army card add 2 to their move value and may attack with their normal attack one additional time.

Charm 13
When an opponent's hero with a silver enchanment marker on its army card declares an attack on a figure you control, the hero's player must roll the 20-sided die. If a 13 or higher is rolled, that hero may not attack this turn.
Old October 15th, 2011, 12:15 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?

nice customs they are wonderful

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
You have a slight error on Oboro's card you have an Aquilla border but Einar's symbol at the top
Thanks for the catch! I must have been thinking Einar at one time before changing him to Aquilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Just a few ideas:

Dagolam- He seems a bit, boring, for his concept. Since he's snake-like, you could give him Slither? It would help him, especially with his low move.

Quamark- Lightning breath is solid, but I think he should be a Predator rather than a Beast. It would be a bit more thematic, and would give the Spiders some love.

Tain Quicksilver: Using two different types of markers is confusing.

Maybe this would do better:

Enchanter/ress (can't tell the gender)
Tain Quicksilver begins the game with three silver enchanment markers on its card. Instead of attacking, Tain Quicksilver may place a silver enchanment marker on an adjacent hero's army card.

Haste
Friendly heroes with a silver enchanment marker on their army card add 2 to their move value and may attack with their normal attack one additional time.

Charm 13
When an opponent's hero with a silver enchanment marker on its army card declares an attack on a figure you control, the hero's player must roll the 20-sided die. If a 13 or higher is rolled, that hero may not attack this turn.
Dagolam--Yeah, I know he's kind of boring. I didn't give him Slither because he's supposed to be a fire creature (I didn't even want him to go in water). Any suggestions on other special abilities or attacks?

Quamrak--Good idea on Predator. It matches Aquilla better.

Tain (she's a female dwarf-I know it's hard to tell)--I knew the card was getting busy. She was one of the first steps in my creation of Legends of Scape RPG (where each spell has its own card). For Classic Scape, I agree that I should drop Magic Shield. And I like your idea for Charm and the Enchantment markers. I'll try to make the changes and update soon. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAPirate View Post
nice customs they are wonderful
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:27 AM

UTGAR'S CUSTOMS

GLURK
A hero for the goblins.

FOMORIAN GIANT

EFREETI

DRAEGOLOTH
Inspired by Dok's Mallok custom. (Underdark Command and Drow Enhancement are from his card.)

XTX-2

NUBLINEX
A new race of aliens.

SLITH 'THON
Cult of the Dragon

SKALMAD THE TROLL KING

BLADERAGER TROLL

DOOM
It's sad that this is the only dark dwarf I have (no friends), but I wanted to capture his hatred of normal dwarves.

GORM
Troglodyte leader.

TROGLODYTE GUARD

OGRE VANGUARD
(smaller than the D&D ogres, but larger than the humans)

FIRE GIANTS
Some buddies for Shurrak.

SHADOW GIANTS

Last edited by White Knight; November 7th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 12:28 PM

Re: White Knight's custom army cards: Updated 11-7-2011

Updated Tain, Oboro, Quamrak, and Skalmad
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I've been meaning to stop by and comment on your set of customs. About time I finally sat down to do so.

Glurk
Neat little fellow, kinda costly for 4 life / 2 defense, but the move bonus is valuable. Is it too strong to be able to move eight Horned Skull Brutes? I recommend adding "after revealing an order marker" to Creep to avoid possible bonding chains (such as Ornak activating him). I've always been afraid to make a goblin hero because of their small size; does this mini stand out from the other goblin cutters?

Fomorian Giant

That's a terrifying special attack. The potential number of figures it can hit -- with a 5 attack -- is huge. The large/huge restriction is strange but interesting. Hard to say in terms of balance; the theoretical limit is huge, but the practical one won't be. Couple problems: 1) the power should say that all defenders roll defense dice separately and 2) the Fomorian Giant is a huge figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure, so technically Chain Flain Special Attack can never be used.

Efreeti
Whirlwind of Fire is really complicated, but I love it. Quite unique. Do you have to target a 3rd figure if you target a 2nd? What if there isn't a valid target? In the last sentence of the power Lava Resistant should not be all capitalized and you forgot the 't' at the end. I definitely think he is underpriced. His stats are identical to Nilfheim's but his special attack is much more potent. Unlike Nilfheim he can't be locked down to only attack a single figure; Whirlwind of Fire can still target other figures. It is possible to avoid the prevent the use of whirlwind, but that can be pretty tricky, especially with 4-figure squads.

Draegoloth
Personally I'm not excited by units that directly enhance drow; the existing drow lack any sort of bonding or direct boosts and in fact are somewhat nasty to each other (Pelloth). I rather like that theme. Putting that aside this is a solid adaptation of dok's design.

XTX-2
I love the simple design. The figure is strange-looking, and Mindless is curious for a sniper (I would have expected Precise). The concept of Steady Aim is neat, but +3 attack is too much. With height that's 7 attack dice at 10 range? That makes other ranged heroes look like chumps, though is limited to one attack. I think the figure would have a lot of value with +1 attack from Steady Aim.

Nublinex
Always excited to see new alien concepts. It seems strange that a soulborg command power would be a Mind Control power. I would expect something more like Reprogamming. Force Field is a neat idea, but it seems overly complicated for what it does and opens a number of questions. For example, can Force Field be boosted by Raelin?

Slith 'Thon
I like the concept of a self-sacrificing unit that gives bonus turns. Can you use both Dragon Sacrifice and Wyrmling Sacrifice for a wyrmling? They are dragon heroes, after all.

Bladerager Troll
A solid design that fits the figure well. Since the Trolls already have a hero-killer with the Feral Troll I would have preferred this one to be a squad-killer, but that's a matter of personal choice. Fun dungeon crawl baddie. Class should be "Savage".

Doom
If I attack a non-dwarf with Doom, may I still attack all adjacent dwarves? Stone Roots has the problem of memory -- one has to remember that he has the additional defense until he takes a turn again. This could be done with a marker, or use the until-next-order-marker wording that Estivara uses (which would change the unit). But even without the powers, 80pts is really cheap for a 4/5 hero with 5 life. Probably too cheap.

Gorm
I suspect he is underpriced. A 3/3 hero doesn't seem like much, but Stench is pretty potent against opposing melee figures. Rename his second power to "Troglodyte Attack Enhancement" to be more Heroscapey.

Troglodyte Guard
Stench on an Uncommon is way overpowered. Put a troop of these guys against an army of knights and they will almost certainly whoop up. The problem is that Stench stacks, and it's pretty easy to turn an enemy melee army into a sniffling pile of wimps.

Ogre Vanguard
This unit also has the problem of memory. One must remember which units have their defense reduced. Heroscape has almost no memory without indicators like wound markers. Aside from that, I'm worried about the cost of these guys. Two figures per activation with 4/5 each is really, really good for 40pts. A swarm of these guys could probably whoop up most anything.

Fire Giants
Hard to tell if the points are right or not. Compared to Deathwalkers I'd say underpriced (though Deathwalkers suck ...). Much greater offensive output since there's two of them, and there's two of them.

Shadow Giants
Just a weaker version of the Fire Giants? For the same price?

Wings of White Osprey
This is a very dangerous design. It's essentially buying five extra hit points for any human hero. Very smart of you to limit the power to human heroes, but even then it's potentially troublesome. An additional 5 hit points on Kaemon Awa, for example, is terrifying.

Dagolam
A fine design, but pretty much just a beefed-up Syvarris. I don't think he would play any differently, just hit harder and last longer. The personality is a bit of a problem too; Khosumet could boost him, making his already powerful attack more powerful for a low cost.

Tain Quicksilver
Love the name. Haste is probably too good. After one turn with Tain, you could have a double-attacking SotM Drake running around. Or a fast-moving double-attacking Iron Golem. 50pts is a very low price tag for such a large boost.

Quamrak

I can tell you from experience that he's too cheap. I have a very similar design of my own and I learned that Lightning Breath is VERY potent. It's as powerful as Nilfheim's without the drawback of being locked down by a single engaged figure. I'm happy to see Quamrak's defense is low, but he'll be able to do a ton of damage with a bonding screen.

Oboro

A neat design. You have a ton of designs in the 100-200pt space; I think this guy would be more interesting with lower stats in the low (30-40pt) or medium (60-80pt) point brackets as a filler hero.

Took
Odd to see a kyrie hero that is not a warrior, but it's not a problem. Solid, potent figure.

Sing
Attacking during the movement phase causes lots of weird rule problems and problematic power interactions. I highly recommend changing Aerial Assault to a special attack like Kumiko's Ninjistu Barrage, which you seemed to model this off of.

Sky Wolf
His special attack is so good I would never use it as a range attack unless I was desperate. A 6/3 figure with 7 life for 100 points? Compare him to other ~100pt heroes like Carr and Drake -- Sky Wolf is way better.

Comanche Braves
If I only attack with one Brave, can I move the other two again? Can I move figures other than the ones that moved initially (since they are a common squad)? Hard to say if they are costed correctly... I suspect they are too cheap when you compare them to the somewhat-similar Venoc Vipers.

Sir Justin
What does "1 squad you control" mean with commons? Can I move all of my 4th Mass, or only four of them? Either way, this guy outclasses Sir Gilbert in almost every way. He does not give the bonus attack, but he is a better fighter himself and draws all fire on himself. Combat Challenge is problematic too the way it is worded (I blame the official designers for this one); if both Sir Justin and Tandros Kreel are adjacent to a figure, that figure cannot attack at all.

Shaladar
The Reload mechanic is cool. Explosive Bolt is a very frightening attack, but it's held back by Reload. I'm not really sure how the Protector class fits the unit design.

Lady Jennifer
The attack enhancement worries me. It helps that it is limited to knights and warriors, but it is still a Taelord-level boost for far less cost. The wound marker thing is hardly a disadvantage; I would attack her with one of my figures to give her that wound. I recommend dropping that power entirely; it does not fit with the rest of the unit anyway. Which is an interesting design; I like the animal control concept. The only issue I have is that Animal Charm has a memory mechanic.

Robosapien
Does this figure require unique basing?

Snow Ape
Some people say the Dzu-Teh need help, and maybe they do, but not on snow maps. There is also a bonding chain here -- Orc Archers -> Snow Ape -> Dzu-Teh.

Snow Troopers
Compare these guys to the 4th Mass. One more movement, same range, same attack without the WTF restriction, same defense without the Valiant restriction, same price. These guys are overpowered on a non-snow map; on a snow map they would be unstoppable.

Desert Elite
Also overpowered. The Airborne Elite have very similar stats (one less move, one more range), have The Drop which is both an advantage and a disadvantage, are unique, and cost 30 points more. Not considering their powers a horde of these guys will probably destroy anything out there. And the way Grenade is worded all Desert Elite will get to throw a grenade -- that means every figure of the horde.

Stone Giant
This unit epitomizes what I see as the best and worst features of your designs. It is simple, straightforward, thematic, and has some interesting potential uses. All excellent points. The trouble I see with this and other of your customs is that the unit has no weak points. High attack, high defense, good amount of life, good movement, and a powerful ranged special attack. Sort of an army-in-a-box. Building in weak points, such as a lower attack on the special and/or low Life could really bring down the cost of the unit and make it more interesting to play.

Crystal Guard
It's curious that you called this a Crystal Guard when it's not a Guard. I would have expected Crystal Golem. Crystal Resonance is brilliant; I wish the unit cost less to make more use of it. I really love how it works with all other Crystal Guards, even enemy ones. I think the attack is much too high for an area attack though. I recommend Attack 3.

Texas Trio
Solid concept for a bandit gang. Again I love the simple design. But I think they're overpowered. Note that they have almost as good of stats as the Krav Maga. A threat range of 12 with three figures and a boostable attack is worth more than 40 points, even for a unique squad. I'd start testing them at least 80.

Riflemen
I'm a bit confused by this one. It says Common Hero but the picture and hitzone show two figures.

Gatling Gang
I suspect underpriced, but I would have to playtest to be sure. They have two significant weaknesses: range 4 and attack 2. Double attack is pretty awesome for a squad though, and especially for a range squad. You may want to test them in a horde build to see how they fare.

Findolin
Sort of like an Agent Carr with a bit of Me-Burq-Sa. A fairly solid design, though my gut says that Long Sword should be +2 instead of +3.

Zehir
I like most everything about him, except I feel Champion's Glory should be limited to +3 like Bloodlust. 8 attack on an 80pt figure is nuts. Actually, his stats are already on the very high side for 80pts -- 6 life and 4 defense is some serious staying power. The limitation of only Utgar and Valkrill figures upping his attack does hold him back though.

Blackrock Agent Zero
Space Warp is cool. Stats are high for the points but he is a single-attacking figure. Reflection Shield is interesting but as I've argued at length in the Kheris Fhen thread, reflecting special attacks causes way too many problems. Roman Archers Arrow Volley is the most obvious.

Blackrock Foundation
Do all Blackrocks have to Space Warp on the same turn, or can one Space Warp and the others move normally? These guys are overpowered; compare them to the powerful Marro Stingers. Stingers are really strong because they are a 3/3 ranged unit, and they have only 5 move and 5 range. These guys are 3/3 with 6 move and 6 range. I'd put them at least 90.

Shadar-Kai

Ghost Walk without Disengage is really strange, possibly broken. If Shadar-Kai walks into an enemy figure's space, does that enemy figure get a disengage attack? Replace Ghost Walk with Phantom Walk.

Skeletons
Pretty scary for 40pts, probably too scary. The Sentinels have 4 defense, but these guys have a 4th figure. I suspect they would mop up against most armies in a horde build. Of course they may struggle against special attacks, but with their speed, numbers, and defense I don't think most tournament armies (knights, 4th mass, 10th reg, orcs, etc) could beat them.

Undying Soldier
Undying sounds like a neat ability, but it is not terribly different than just giving him 12 life. Fortunately this figure does not do much else, because 12 life + 3 defense + Bone Defense is really, really tough.

Dire Guard
The Skeletons are already plenty strong; add in this reverse bonding hero and you have a terrifying army. I recommend adding the "after revealing an order marker" clause to Skeletal Command to avoid bonding chains.

Bone Cyclops
At first I thought this guy was too much, but then I saw he only has 1 life. Hard to guess how long he'd survive on a battlefield.

Xantus
I suspect that Re-Animate is too good. If you get to roll for every previously-destroyed figure, late in a game it's all but guaranteed that he will bring back a full complement of figures every turn. That's nuts.

Kraen
See my entry on the Dire Guard.
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I've been meaning to stop by and comment on your set of customs. About time I finally sat down to do so.
Thank you so much for reviewing these customs. I feel honored you spent so much time on these--your customs and your reviews are always excellent and welcomed.

You caught a lot of great wording fixes--stuff I often miss because my sons don't care about perfect wording. (In Project Pokemon, I always had Warlord Alpha and Kaiyu and others to help make the wording more official.)

It will take me a while to respond to all of these, so I'll take just a few at a time.

Quote:
Glurk
Neat little fellow, kinda costly for 4 life / 2 defense, but the move bonus is valuable. Is it too strong to be able to move eight Horned Skull Brutes? I recommend adding "after revealing an order marker" to Creep to avoid possible bonding chains (such as Ornak activating him). I've always been afraid to make a goblin hero because of their small size; does this mini stand out from the other goblin cutters?
The Horned Skull Brutes are goblins? I didn't realize that. They SHOULD be Bugbears. I'm going to change it to "small Goblins", since I meant for Glurk only to work with the little guys.

I played a game using the goblin cutters and Glurk against my son who had Syvarris and Orogoth (a huge demon who is one of Dalu's customs). Glurk gave the goblins a hero killer they really need. Glurk's 4 attack took out the wounded Orogoth with two huge swings (and good dice rolls). My son was upset, but it was a great moment for the goblins. It was a small battlefield, so I saved Glurk for clean-up (and didn't use Creep or Goblin Shield).

Glurk is green, has a huge axe ready to swing, and stands almost straight up--I think he stands out pretty well.

Quote:
Fomorian Giant
That's a terrifying special attack. The potential number of figures it can hit -- with a 5 attack -- is huge. The large/huge restriction is strange but interesting. Hard to say in terms of balance; the theoretical limit is huge, but the practical one won't be. Couple problems: 1) the power should say that all defenders roll defense dice separately and 2) the Fomorian Giant is a huge figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure, so technically Chain Flain Special Attack can never be used.
Chain Flail Special Attack was meant to represent a wide swing of his flail, sweeping across the battlefield. I figured 1) he would need lots of room to swing, so he couldn't use it on a figure adjacent to him, and 2) a large or huge figure would probably stop the swing. On adjacent figures and large/huge figures he'd just have to settle for a single, more precise attack.

With those restrictions, I just don't see Chain Flail being all that useful. The giant would have to risk a lot of disengagement attacks to keep using it. I'd just send some rats or one figure at a time to attack him. With his 3 defense, he shouldn't be too hard to take down.

I agree with both your points. I'll add the part about rolling once for all affected figures and rolling defense dice separately. And I'll add "other than this Formorian Giant" to the no large/huge wording on Chain Flail.

Quote:
Efreeti
Whirlwind of Fire is really complicated, but I love it. Quite unique. Do you have to target a 3rd figure if you target a 2nd? What if there isn't a valid target? In the last sentence of the power Lava Resistant should not be all capitalized and you forgot the 't' at the end. I definitely think he is underpriced. His stats are identical to Nilfheim's but his special attack is much more potent. Unlike Nilfheim he can't be locked down to only attack a single figure; Whirlwind of Fire can still target other figures. It is possible to avoid the prevent the use of whirlwind, but that can be pretty tricky, especially with 4-figure squads.
I tried to condense the wording by using one verb for both the 2nd and 3rd chosen figures. "You may also choose another figure... and a third figure..." I meant that you could choose 1, 2, or 3 figures. I'll change it to "and may choose a third..." to make that more clear.

The LAVA RESISTAN was because of MSE--I did not have auto abilities turned OFF. I'll fix that with the updated card.

I agree that he's probably a little underpriced. I'd like to see how effective Whirlwind of Fire is in playtesting. I'm concerned that it will be easy to avoid straight lines with careful positioning (as opposed to Ice Shard Breath, which has more range and doesn't care as much about positioning). The attack of 3 instead of 4 is also a decent drawback.

Again, thanks for your comments and I'll discuss the other units soon.
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Draegoloth
Personally I'm not excited by units that directly enhance drow; the existing drow lack any sort of bonding or direct boosts and in fact are somewhat nasty to each other (Pelloth). I rather like that theme. Putting that aside this is a solid adaptation of dok's design.
I see your point. Maybe I'll make another card for Draegoloth that makes him more of a front-line killer.

Quote:
XTX-2
I love the simple design. The figure is strange-looking, and Mindless is curious for a sniper (I would have expected Precise). The concept of Steady Aim is neat, but +3 attack is too much. With height that's 7 attack dice at 10 range? That makes other ranged heroes look like chumps, though is limited to one attack. I think the figure would have a lot of value with +1 attack from Steady Aim.
This is a Dr. Who figure I picked up at a garage sale. I know that a 7 attack is pretty strong, but it's only a single attack. Of course, behind a rat screen it could slowly take down an enemy. I'll change it to adding 2 instead of 3 to its attack (giving it a max of 6 Attack with height), but I worry that going to only +1 will be too weak.

I also changed it's personality to Precise. I pictured it more as a mindless, heartless robot (with more electronics and less "soul" than normal soulborgs such as Q9). But Precise works just as well.

Quote:
Nublinex
Always excited to see new alien concepts. It seems strange that a soulborg command power would be a Mind Control power. I would expect something more like Reprogamming. Force Field is a neat idea, but it seems overly complicated for what it does and opens a number of questions. For example, can Force Field be boosted by Raelin?
Another Dr. Who figure. I changed the first power to "Eturu Soulborg Control". Soulborgs do have minds, but this clarifies the purpose of the ability. I wanted a weak little alien who enhances the Deathwalkers and Zettians makes them into a playable army.

As for Force Field, here is my new version:

FORCE FIELD
Nublinex starts the game with 6 Force Field markers on this army card.
If Nublinex or a figure within 3 spaces of Nublinex is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, after rolling defense dice, for each unblocked skull, you may remove 1 Force Field marker from this card and ignore that wound.
Force Field cannot be used if there are no Force Field markers on this card.

I think it's more straightforward that way (although in some cases it will be slightly more powerful). I lowered his points to 90 to allow some interesting army combinations (Deathwalker 9000 + Rats + Nublinex + Zettian Guards for 400), but that might be too low for a figure that simplifies Order Marker management. With only a 3 Defense, Nublinex will be a prime assassin target. I'll have to playtest to better determine his points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards