Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars Cards

Since the new Star Wars movie has arrived I thought I'd share some customs I've done for my Star Wars miniatures. These have been in the works for over a year and a half now and in an effort to share a little more of what I've been working on I thought I'd post them here.

Note: I would like to acknowledge Grey Owl. I always loved the simplicity of his older Star Wars cards and these cards, in some ways, mirrors what he created many moons ago. Thanks for the inspiration!

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 18th, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars

First up Some Explanations

The cards are meant to be trimmed out square. There's a grey cutline around the outside of each card to help you do this. Each card is 5x5 inches.

To keep things simple I've divided the cards into three factions:

1. Light side - Blue cards
2. Dark side - Red Cards
3. Fringe - Brown Cards

These cards span all eras and movies and rather than get bogged down in various classifications I thought I'd simplify them and stick to these basic three.

There's also a sheet that describes the three types of Force Symbols that can appear on the cards, and the rules for particular ability.

1. Force - Leap
2. Force - Dominate
3. Force - Remote Manipulation Special Attack

The rules for Remote Manipulation work very similar to my rules for Superheroes. If you're familiar with those rules you'll easily understand these.

And here's an easier to read, 8 x 10 version of the chart.

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 18th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Titleless

Light Side Cards

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 14th, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Titleless

Dark Side Cards

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 14th, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Titleless

Fringe Cards

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 12th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Titleless

Added two bonus cards for the first day! More tomorrow.....
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"You're all clear kid."

'You must accept this new roll,'

Running out of words to praise you so I resorted to a quote and your own.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:06 AM
Titleless

In no particular order, I've added the Tusken Raiders and Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:16 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know where you find the time to create all of the awesomeness you do. Are you the 13th Doctor?

I am glad you are here my friend. Your threads are the best, as are you. Thank you for all of your contributions, we have enjoyed them all.
Old December 1st, 2017, 02:39 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I don't know where you find the time to create all of the awesomeness you do. Are you the 13th Doctor?

I am glad you are here my friend. Your threads are the best, as are you. Thank you for all of your contributions, we have enjoyed them all.
If you ever make it up to Long Island we've got to get the gang together and play something!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:01 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars Anakin & Sand Peopl

Darth Maul and Greedo added!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:14 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars - Ventress & Boba F

Assay Ventress and Boba Fett added!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards