Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:12 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!
Custom Dzu-Teh Army Cards

I like the Dzu-teh, and so made some army cards to fill out their forces.

Dzu-teh Huntmaster, the leader.

Dzu-teh Shaman, a magic user.

Dzu-teh Elite, a common hero.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:51 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Dzu-Teh Army Cards

I like that elite. Where'd you get the idea to give someone range who didn't have the regular range weaponry or magic?

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

I took the spear in his hands to double as a javelin (hence the ranged attack).
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:31 PM

The Wall Woo who?

I think the elite is under priced.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:48 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool looking customs and pretty good ideas to fill out the Snow Monkey army.

My only concern is for the Elite fellow with his 'Deadly Strike' with range of 6 means he can do an attack worth 8 skulls. Which is very very heavy for a 40 point unit.

Otherwise cool stuff.

*you would think you would want a very harry chest in the snow tundra*

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like Brutal Club SA. That is a serious melee figure. I always like it when existing armies get fleshed-out. These guys might need some fine-tuning--they're all a little under-priced, IMO--but I like all three. Nice work.

~Spite
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

The figures for the Huntmaster and Shaman are awesome--where'd you grab them from?

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like your work and applaud your efforts. My thoughts:

Huntmaster- Awesome, cool sculpt, please do tell us where you got it. Very nice abilities, deffinently a figure I would use, and I don't say that about many customs.

Shaman- Nice. I think however, the 9 range on the special attack combined with being able to do it 3 times, is a bit much. Reduce the range to say 4 or 5, or cut it down to only being able to attack once.

Elite- Good. 4 attack with double skulls and a range to boot, again, a bit much. Look at the other figures that can do that. Minions, Zetacron, and Migol all have a base of 2 attack, and the snipers only have 1.

Good work though. I love that your trying to flesh out the yetis.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love Dzu-Teh Elite

Under priced though
Old November 3rd, 2009, 02:27 AM

I don't actually own the two Unique Hero figures, but they are on my "to buy" list. They come from Crocodile Games, in their Wargods of Hyboria (sp?) range. I just don't think my painting would do them justice yet.

I'll up the prices on them all and then make new cards for them.
Old November 3rd, 2009, 06:00 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

I would use the terms from the original Dzu-tsu instead of Tundra Traverse

Snow and Ice Enhanced Movement
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

I figured the points for your customs at the following
points for Huntmaster about 140
points for shaman about 110
common is too powerful but at least 60

Last edited by wolfeman1968; November 3rd, 2009 at 06:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards