Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 11th, 2008, 10:40 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
EP's custom army cards

Well, I discovered the joy of making custom cards, so I've been whipping up a few. The second I entered in the Custom Common hero contest, which I placed 5, and the first in the custom unique hero contest, in which I didn't place. The Drummer Boy card was made by Aeston(I did the stats). Please comment and critique them.

^
|
This one I am contemplating entering in the up coming custom Unique Squad contest.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; July 11th, 2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:56 AM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Re: EP's custom army cards

Those are great and interesting. I thought I'd never see a cyborg for Einar or a drummerboy with more defense than Isamu.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 11th, 2008, 11:15 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Those are great and interesting. I thought I'd never see a cyborg for Einar or a drummerboy with more defense than Isamu.
Yeah the Cyborg has a little bio that explains that, and the Drummer boy costs more than Isamu, so his def had better be higher!

Captains Rebdul's bio-

The sounds of battle whirl all around him. Crouched down in his trench, Captain
Rebdul tries frantically to hold off the attackers. For seven years the Anu'va Rebelion has raged against the Tyrannical Monarchy put in place by the Shem'se family. In that time, Rebul has held his ground, not even flinching in all of the battles he's fought. Now, he's finally losing.

He leaps from the trench with fifty of his best gun men and take the hill. Shot after shot rains down on the grey armored Shem'se warriors. But the tides of battle turned long ago, and the Shem'se begin to pick off the rebels with well aimed shots. Rebdul's men vanish around him, and he stands alone. Shot hit him, but he doesn't falter. In conflict long past, he was nearly killed. The only thing they could do for him, was mix human biology with technology.

but even his armor hide can't block everything. And awaiting swords finally reach the bravest man the Anu'va region has ever known.

It's kind of long, but there it is. I've got some for the others I will post latter. Oh, and clarification, the regions are desert, and I have a lot of work left to do there. I'm working on like, 5 more cards for the rebellion and monarchy. He's Einar because he died bravely and honorably.
Old July 11th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart

I like them. One question though, on the black mist special and you do roll higher than 13, do you take damage for that attack?? Hope I'm making sense.
Kam
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazi View Post
I like them. One question though, on the black mist special and you do roll higher than 13, do you take damage for that attack?? Hope I'm making sense.
Kam
I said 13 or higher, as in if you roll a 13- 20 (And any unnatural numbers above that) then Black mist comes into affect.

I've got a very good bio for them too.

Bio-
The crowd screamed at the men on the podium. Three Kyrie stood there, one with Black wings, one with the purest white wings, and another with brown. As the kyrie stood on the stage and dodged the objects thrown at them by the enraged crowd, they watch another Kyrie with a sword come to them. Tied to posts as they were, they couldn't escape. Behind the Kyrie with the sword, came an old Kyrie, one with wings that were once brown, but now grey. He raised his scroll and in a voice much stronger than you would expect, he read aloud their sins. When he finished, sword wielder stepped forward.

The three rouges fell to the ground, their wings severed. The crowd cheered morbidly, as the reader announced.

"You who have committed crime must be punished. And now, you are nothing more than Humans."

The three men lost conscience from the loss of blood. When they awoke, the found them selves in the Jungle. They were carried along, and prepared to be dumped in a river. If they lived, they were suposedly washed of their sins. As the awoke, a mist begane to spread. The guards stumbled back, as the black mist enveloped them. The sacred mist they had stolen was suposedly removed from their possesion, but for some reason, they didn't need the jar containing it.

The mist poured from their bodies, andthe cloud of mist enveloped everyone. When the mist cleared, the rouges were gone. During the confusion they had slipped away as silent as the night, and into the jungles...

Sorry it's so long.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; July 11th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:08 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Cool customs! For the Black Mist Rouges, did you mean for Ambush to include trees from Road to the Forgotten Forest, or just the jungle trees?
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
Cool customs! For the Black Mist Rouges, did you mean for Ambush to include trees from Road to the Forgotten Forest, or just the jungle trees?
Any tree.
Right now I'm about to get started on the elite squad Captain Rebdul made his stand with. Anu'va Archers. Also, I am working on Demon archers, and a vampire slayer.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; July 11th, 2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old July 11th, 2008, 05:43 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wonderful customs!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 20th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Wonderful customs.

I really like Captain Rebdul ("hold the line" is a remarkable ability)

Just curious, what are you using for the pieces?

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:16 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Pssstttt... Thread has been dead for two years.

... But that was not the reason for my post. Rogue is spelled "Rogue". The Rouge thing bugs me. Rouge is a color. Rogue is the guy that stabs things.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards