Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 26th, 2012, 07:59 PM

SmartHawk Woo who?
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

I've been a fan of White Knights customs, and especially his Pokescape customs, so I converted his Pokescape cards into card format. I did change some wording, sizes, and other things. Specific mention are Alakazam, Tentacool, and Tentacruel. I also added some of my own to even out the deck on Artscow.

Disclaimer: This is not official. This is a fan made project. Not endorsed or affiliated with Hasbro. Not endorsed by Nintendo. Pokemon and all related characters are registered trademarks of Nintendo.

Pokemon 1-53
Pokemon 54-107
Pokemon 108-151+Extras

These took a long time, but I hope you enjoy them!
Old November 27th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartHawk View Post
I've been a fan of White Knights customs, and especially his Pokescape customs, so I converted his Pokescape cards into card format. I did change some wording, sizes, and other things. Specific mention are Alakazam, Tentacool, and Tentacruel. I also added some of my own to even out the deck on Artscow.

Disclaimer: This is not official. This is a fan made project. Not endorsed or affiliated with Hasbro. Not endorsed by Nintendo. Pokemon and all related characters are registered trademarks of Nintendo.

Pokemon 1-53
Pokemon 54-107
Pokemon 108-151+Extras

These took a long time, but I hope you enjoy them!
Thank you so much! They look incredible. I'm going to have to order those for Christmas for our games!

Old November 27th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Holy cow Smarthawk, those are amazing!
Old April 30th, 2014, 05:13 PM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Smarthawk those cards are fantastic. I want to start making my pokemon designs in artscow form so I was wondering if you would give me some tips on how you designed your cards like that?!
Old October 30th, 2016, 12:10 AM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart

Hey white knight I know it has been a long while, but any update for your pokemon? Possibly more pokemon?
Old October 30th, 2016, 10:41 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf_Scape View Post
Hey white knight I know it has been a long while, but any update for your pokemon? Possibly more pokemon?
Not recently. I've been helping HoSS and busy with real life.

I still want to do Johto and others in the future.

Last edited by White Knight; October 30th, 2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:25 PM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

Awesome glad to here mate, they look impressive just with Kanto. Do you have any of the figures labeled as two spaces? I tried to look over a few but i couldn't quite tell. Thanks in advance even if its a silly question.
Old October 31st, 2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome glad to here mate, they look impressive just with Kanto. Do you have any of the figures labeled as two spaces? I tried to look over a few but i couldn't quite tell. Thanks in advance even if its a silly question.
I didn't label them, but I've been using a 2-space Onix, and I'll probably use a 2-space Gyrados. All the rest are probably 1-space figures.
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM

Galdred is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I wanted to repurpose my Heroscape to play Pokemonscape with my daughter, and found this thread.
All the photobucket links seem dead now. IS there another place where the cards were uploaded?
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdred View Post
I wanted to repurpose my Heroscape to play Pokemonscape with my daughter, and found this thread.
All the photobucket links seem dead now. IS there another place where the cards were uploaded?
I've been meaning to upload them somewhere else. I'll try to put them on google drive tonight and post a link.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I've been meaning to upload them somewhere else. I'll try to put them on google drive tonight and post a link.
You might try Imgur. I've had a good experience so far.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 30th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
No pictures available on Heroscapers yet, but the cards are here:

Kanto Pokemon Cards

They include the card from the Pokescape Master Set and then the rest of my Kanto cards.

The scenarios should be available in the Project Pokemon thread. If you need anything else Pokemon, or anything is missing, let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards