Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:59 PM

SmartHawk Woo who?
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

I've been a fan of White Knights customs, and especially his Pokescape customs, so I converted his Pokescape cards into card format. I did change some wording, sizes, and other things. Specific mention are Alakazam, Tentacool, and Tentacruel. I also added some of my own to even out the deck on Artscow.

Disclaimer: This is not official. This is a fan made project. Not endorsed or affiliated with Hasbro. Not endorsed by Nintendo. Pokemon and all related characters are registered trademarks of Nintendo.

Pokemon 1-53
Pokemon 54-107
Pokemon 108-151+Extras

These took a long time, but I hope you enjoy them!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards