Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rush N Crush - looking to trade

I picked up Rush N Crush at GenCon, and thought it was pretty neat when I demoed it. A lot of people on here love it. I've played it a few times, but the genre just isn't really doing it for me. I'm looking to trade it.

I'd like to get Arkham Horror, A Touch of Evil or Last Night on Earth, but I'm open to suggestions of possible trades.

EDIT: I added a couple games that I'm looking for. I'm interested in branching out from the fantasy genre.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Last edited by Gulp; September 13th, 2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old September 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rush N Crush - looking to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I picked up Rush N Crush at GenCon, and thought it was pretty neat when I demoed it. A lot of people on here love it. I've played it a few times, but the genre just isn't really doing it for me. I'm looking to trade it. I'd like to get Arkham Horror, but I'm open to suggestions of possible trades.

I didn't put this in the regular trade thread since it isn't Heroscape.
I'm definitely interested. I don't have Arkham Horror. I've got most of my games logged at BGG. (A few of those are off limits. Just ask.) Or I could trade you for a copy of each of the starter sets for Summoner Wars. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24781
Old September 13th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Truth. I read quite a bit about your game in the thread, and I'm interested in seeing more pics/videos of what a game looks like. I'm looking for more of a board game like Last Night on Earth, A Touch of Evil or Arkham Horror.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

Old September 14th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Thanks Truth. I read quite a bit about your game in the thread, and I'm interested in seeing more pics/videos of what a game looks like. I'm looking for more of a board game like Last Night on Earth, A Touch of Evil or Arkham Horror.
I would do A Touch of Evil for Rush and Crush
Old September 14th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
I would do A Touch of Evil for Rush and Crush
Looks like we have a trade then! PM on its way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games