Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 16th, 2008, 03:39 AM

MinhBinh has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy
do you meen in my prototype map for rise of the undead? there is not actually lave there, it is supposed to be trees but beacause of all the map freaks in the world that have 5 RTTFF's there are no more in stock and I have none. thus lava=trees...for now. maybee lava will make an aperance later on
I know that this is another thread, but Hasbrotoyshop.com currently has RttFF sets for sale at about $20 a pop. So if you want them, you can have them!
Old March 17th, 2008, 07:32 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinhBinh
Quote:
do you meen in my prototype map for rise of the undead? there is not actually lave there, it is supposed to be trees but beacause of all the map freaks in the world that have 5 RTTFF's there are no more in stock and I have none. thus lava=trees...for now. maybee lava will make an aperance later on
I know that this is another thread, but Hasbrotoyshop.com currently has RttFF sets for sale at about $20 a pop. So if you want them, you can have them!
ooo
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:22 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Here is the pdf of the map.

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...e_Undead~0.pdf
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:27 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie
awsome! With those pdfs things can really get started because playtesting would be so much easier without screwing up the map.
Old March 20th, 2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
[awsome! With those pdfs things can really get started because playtesting would be so much easier without screwing up the map.
I am hoping to play test it soon. I have two sons that play so we can always get a game going. My problem is I have very few of the armies needed. And you can't even find Cyprien Esenwein or Sonya Esenwein without paying an arm and a leg. (I saw house mouse has an ebay listing of four expansions in wave 7 going for over $100 as of today.) For now I can always print out the cards and use other characters as standins. I am going to purchase the rest of the ones I need from Hasbro.com and can give them to my son for his birthday. I'll try to figure out how arrows of fire into the cornfield would work.
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
Awesomeness.

Ewabbie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to put the link to the pdf on the main link... you did a fantastic job getting that map looking exactly right, it's ridiculously good looking.

Clink!
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie

I updated the PDF. Apparently VirtualScape only allows 6 pages and the text went to page 7. (all those ladders!!!) So I created a word doc of the text and merged it with the pdf and made a few other changes and presto - instant map documentation.

Take a good look at it and make sure I didn't mess something up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios