Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:42 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I Appreciate You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is this a 200 and under draft? If so, Raven's the top pick in that field, IMO.

Pool is here
Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:46 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

See Pool in post #19 or above.

Last edited by kolakoski; July 22nd, 2022 at 05:08 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds like an MMA fight!
Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:57 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I don't hear anything?
Old July 22nd, 2022, 04:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I don't hear anything?
Old July 22nd, 2022, 04:59 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Some sort of inside joking above? I was hoping for some insightful commentary on the relative value of the Cards available in this Draft, on this Map . . .

Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:02 PM

Well met!

Easier to just look at cards in Pool quoted below (as I cannot copy/paste links or cards still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Pool is here
Thanks!

Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Some sort of inside joking above? I was hoping for some insightful commentary on the relative value of the Cards available in this Draft, on this Map . . .

I was going to wait until after the draft to comment.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:52 PM

Well met!

chas just called and said he messed up and should have had two picks in the second round of the draft. Actually, the draft is supposed to go 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1. The real error was chas drafting in Sherman's place! So, the true state of the draft is:

chas: Katana (as opposed to Kitana).

Taeblewalker: Batman.

Sherman Davies: Shi.

kolakoski: Raza and Kenshi.

Sherman: Kirigi

Taeblewalker: Swordsman

chas: Ronin and Huntress

Taeblewalker: Daredevil

Sherman: Electra

kolakoski: Stick and Solomon Kane

Sherman: ??

Taeblewalker: ??

chas: ??

Will edit as results come in . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; July 23rd, 2022 at 10:36 PM.
Old July 24th, 2022, 02:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I feel the designs you chose have very different positives and negatives, I'm interested to see how the battle goes. I have thoughts on the draft but I will wait until the final outcome. Thanks for sharing this!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 24th, 2022, 10:27 PM

Well met!

"Well now. I thought I'd end up with White Tiger, just because her card was too complicated for my lazy pals to bother with. But TW took her.

"I figure that leaves me with Kitana (who is not Katana). So now my team includes both of the KitKat sisters! Actually one is Mortal Kombat, and one is DC, so they never appear together. But now they will. And Sisterhood is powerful! Oddly these two with such similar names also have very similar powers.

*Thus endeth the Snaky Draft for KolakoskiScape!*

"FINAL ARMIES

Chas
Katana
Ronin
Huntress
Kitana

Taeblewalker
Batman
Swordsman
Daredevil
White Tiger

Sherman Davies
Shi
Kirigi
Elektra
Gray Fox

Kolakoski
Raza
Kenshi
Stick
Solomon Kane"

~chas

Clearly, there was not a direct correlation between price and value among any of us. I was shocked, shocked, to have Raza and Kenshi available to me when my turn to choose came around. When my turn came around again, I was pleased, but not totally surprised, that Stick was still available to pair with Kenshi, once Kenshi was mine. I could not have asked for more, thematically. Whatever other figures I might acquire were gravy.

I had a sense that Shi's, Swordsman's, and Huntress' (and, to a lesser extent, Electra's) Special Attacks would give them value beyond their points, but I chose Raza over them as his Life, Defense, Attack, Range, and Special Powers were too strong (and fun) to pass up. Solomon Kane's Retribution was on the edge of my radar from the beginning, but I expected to have one of Shi, Swordsman, Huntress and/or Electra available to me when my turn to pick came up again. Kitana, Grey Fox, and White Tiger did not subjectively seem as fun (and lacked ranged attacks).

The plan now is to play three games. Each Player will keep the same figures and pair up differently each time. Arbitrarily, as Host, they shall be played in the following order:

1. chas/kolakoski vs. Sherman/Taeblewalker

2. chas/Sherman vs. kolakoski/Taeblewalker

3. kolakoski/Sherman vs. chas/Taeblewalker

Let the commenting begin!

Last edited by kolakoski; July 24th, 2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old July 24th, 2022, 11:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Fun stuff! Hard to say who will end up ahead here. I think Batman and the two Ruthless Counter Strike figures would have been my first picks in this draft. But there's plenty of special attacks to get around that too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy