Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 17th, 2020, 10:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just beware adding Grizzly Sharks to a water based army, they don't do so well in water.
BEWARE MY ARMY OF SHARKS!!!

...Oh.
Old September 19th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, can't imagine trying to do Attuma + Grizzly Sharks on a water map or with Ocean Master would pan out too well.

I like that it gives him a back-up option if you can't get the fight in the water though.
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a no figure from the not any set.
Its model number and name are #none / does not exist.

NAME = VOID KNIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = NORRIN RADD

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

THE POWER COSMIC
Before rolling attack or defense dice for Void Knight, you may remove any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card and add that number of skulls or shields to your roll.

CONSUMING VOID
After Void Knight destroys an enemy figure with his normal attack and deals at least one wound in excess of that figure's Life number, he may move 1 space for each excess wound and then, if the destroyed figure was a Unique or Event figure, he may attack again.

STEALTH FLYING
When Void Knight starts to fly, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Disclaimer: Silver Surfer becomes Void Knight for a hot second in Silver Surfer: Black, but doesn't do anything and almost immediately gets separated from the symbiote. Mainly wanted to write this up because I like the art.

Mechanics are riffing on C3G Surfer's mechanics, just aiming to be way more aggro. (Surfer moves after attacking/defending and heals on excess shields; Void Knight moves and attacks after overkilling figures)

Last edited by Ronin; April 24th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old October 7th, 2020, 12:31 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Heh, you know, I had considered doing a write-up for this too, but I decided that a dude that was around for like less than a panel was probably pushing it

Glad to see someone take up the challenge.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It's a Symbiote, of course Ronin is gonna write it up. That art alone IS worth writing it up for.
Old October 7th, 2020, 05:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a no figure from the not any set.
Its model number and name are #none / does not exist.

NAME = VOID KNIGHT

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

THE POWER COSMIC
Before rolling attack or defense dice for Void Knight, you may remove any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card and add that number of skulls or shields to your roll.

CONSUMING VOID
After Void Knight destroys an enemy figure with his normal attack and deals at least one wound in excess of that figure's Life number, he may move 1 space for each excess wound and then, if the destroyed figure was a Unique or Event figure, he may attack again.

STEALTH FLYING
When Void Knight starts to fly, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Disclaimer: Silver Surfer becomes Void Knight for a hot second in Silver Surfer: Black, but doesn't do anything and almost immediately gets separated from the symbiote. Mainly wanted to write this up because I like the art.

Mechanics are riffing on C3G Surfer's mechanics, just aiming to be way more aggro. (Surfer moves after attacking/defending and heals on excess shields; Void Knight moves and attacks after overkilling figures)
Am I the only one who feels that making that only happen for 1.5 seconds was one hell of a waste? Not only is it a missed aesthetic opportunity (he looks friggin' cool), but it's a missed narrative one too. Seeing Norrin, with his brand of space Buddhism, contend with cohabiting a body with a lifeform with a symbiote's drive for bloodlust... actually sounds like it could make for one hell of a good story. Why did they not see the potential?

Looks great, anyway - would love to see that. As I said before, I'd love to see another symbiote wave.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's comics. In five years he'll have his own miniseries.

Cool write up. Powers are pretty elegant and the theme reads clearly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Symbiotic

Heh. Probably getting into dicey territory if I'm writing up characters that Soundwarp thinks are too minor. I was very on the fence as to whether or not he was worth trying to design, but I felt leaning on Silver Surfer tropes gave me enough to work with.

Glad folks are digging it, anyhow! I do recommend Silver Surfer: Black, even if Void Knight isn't the focus.
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super sick write up! I really liked the short run of Silver Surfer Black. the art of it was amazing. This is my write up of him, You're welcome to take from this if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Silver Surfer Black

NAME = SILVER SURFER

SPECIES = ZENN-LAVIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

BRING BALANCE

After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with Silver Surfer, you may choose a figure within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll 1-15 roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.
If you roll 15-18 the chosen figure and Silver Surfer receive 1 Wound Marker.
If you roll 19-20 destroy Silver Surfer and the chosen figure.

TO ME MY BOARD
When Silver Surfer defends against a normal or special attack and at least 1 blank is rolled, the most damage Silver Surfer can take is 1 and he may immediately move up to 4 spaces.

STEALTH FLYING
When Silver Surfer starts to fly, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kind of a different version for sure, but still.
Old October 7th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Super sick write up! I really liked the short run of Silver Surfer Black. the art of it was amazing. This is my write up of him, You're welcome to take from this if you would like.

Quote:
Silver Surfer Black

NAME = SILVER SURFER

SPECIES = ZENN-LAVIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

BRING BALANCE

After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with Silver Surfer, you may choose a figure within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll 1-15 roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.
If you roll 15-18 the chosen figure and Silver Surfer receive 1 Wound Marker.
If you roll 19-20 destroy Silver Surfer and the chosen figure.

TO ME MY BOARD
When Silver Surfer defends against a normal or special attack and at least 1 blank is rolled, the most damage Silver Surfer can take is 1 and he may immediately move up to 4 spaces.

STEALTH FLYING
When Silver Surfer starts to fly, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
I stand by what I said previously about that draft:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I like that take on the Silver Surfer, and you get bonus points for calling a power To Me My Board! I personally only really know him from the short-lived cartoon - an interesting specimen, that one, though definitely flawed. Most episodes boiled down to 'Silver Surfer is powerless against a given threat despite his godlike abilities, only to learn a philosophical lesson and save the day through the power of space-Buddhism'. Well worth a watch, but, as I said, not without its flaws. Bring Balance is an interesting power which feels like it's trying to channel some of the theme I just mentioned, and I quite like it for that.

I'd actually love to see that take on him, honestly, a Surfer with a To Me My Board power and an ability that allows him to channel his cosmic powers according to his spiritual beliefs and bring balance sounds bloody awesome.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I dig that write-up, Jekyll!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy