Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 20th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Ah, your clarification in bold has cleared up a few things.

I'm on board. Let's do it.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:04 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Ya the squad comments kinda of confused me for a while, but now I get it.

Final add on. If your entire army is wiped, you may no longer place OM's on your titan. Like Xotli was saying, the larger the titan, the less points per army, and this is a Mixed Marvel Format.

DWARVES!
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I dig!

We're doing multi-player maps, too? A first for me.

My Recent Plays:
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Yes on multi maps, I will set up an event thread probably tonight, even though we don't have a date or a place, Bigbob was interested in maybe doing something turkeyday weekend at the house, smaller, but alcohol is permitted!

DWARVES!
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Hm, Saturday or Sunday? No pressure, but Sunday is pretty good for me. Saturday might be a squeeze, depending on the time (the later the better).

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old November 20th, 2008, 01:46 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I can't do Saturday this week. Sunday though is an option, late.

My Recent Plays:
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:48 PM

So 29th or 30th? I am more inclined to a Saturday event though will have to see what the schedule permits.

DWARVES!
Old November 20th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
So 29th or 30th? I am more inclined to a Saturday event though will have to see what the schedule permits.
I vote for Sunday, though I could possibly do a late Saturday game day. Possibly though, unfortunately .

Old November 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Hey guys, the 15th was a blast wish I could have stuck around longer! Also I was thinking of a team tournie idea, I call it Clash of the Titans.

Here is how it works, each team gets 1000 points standard, they must take one army card with a value of 100 or higher and the remainder of the points is split between the two teams.

For example, say me and my teammate decide on having Krug as our titan, so he takes 120 points from our 1000, we now have 840 points, so 420 points for each of our armies. For all purposes the titan is considered a friendly figure, no bonding, but auras help. During your turn you may place as many of your order markers as you wish on your titan, and use them on your turn in lieu of an army card you control. The victor is the first to destroy the opponents titan. You may only use 1 unique squad/hero per team.

That is a pretty cool idea!

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM

So vote for Sunday then you punk!

ps - I'm on your team DMan.

My Recent Plays:
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:01 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Maybe my one unique was not clear enough. Only one copy of each unique squad/figure per team.
Aha! Yes, that makes much more sense. We were thinking you meant that each army could only have one unique in it. Which is itself an interesting idea, BTW ... although I think it needs larger starting zones to make it work.

But basically you're just saying that even though a team consists of two armies, you have to treat it as if it were a single army (along with its shared titan) in terms of what units you may pick. Which, although you didn't specify it, should also mean that (e.g.) you can't pick old Raelin and your partner pick new Raelin. So that all makes sense to me.

And yay for Marvel! Marvel units can make for some great titans.

Quote:
... Bigbob was interested in maybe doing something turkeyday weekend at the house, smaller, but alcohol is permitted!
Well, I'm certainly all about the alcohol permitted, but I dunno if I can do Tgiving weekend. Maybe I can, if it's Sunday, but I'm not 100% sure. What about the following weekend?
Old November 21st, 2008, 10:33 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

uh I vote for sunday then... hehe im guessing there is a post about the event somewhere? i'll look for it when im not limited by my phones tiny screen.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers