Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 7th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Flag bearers in PR

Checked out the local TRU's today and found they still have in stock some Flag Bearers.

I saw Vydar, Jandar, and Utgar flags.

If any one wants me to get them one or buy one for them Ill take some commons in trade, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Among other things Im looking for ( open and with or without card)

Orcs, Templars, vipers, and some others. Let me know

I saw about 5 each left
Old March 7th, 2009, 09:49 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Flag bearers in PR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Checked out the local TRU's today and found they still have in stock some Flag Bearers.

I saw Vydar, Jandar, and Utgar flags.

If any one wants me to get them one or buy one for them Ill take some commons in trade, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Among other things Im looking for ( open and with or without card)

Orcs, Templars, vipers, and some others. Let me know

I saw about 5 each left
PM sent.. I missed out on the whole flagbearer clearance a little while back.
Old March 7th, 2009, 09:56 PM

derhullk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent as well!
Old March 7th, 2009, 10:15 PM

Warlord93 is surprisingly tart

pm sent my friend
Old March 7th, 2009, 10:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sent PM
Old March 8th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got your PM's and I will answer them today

I dont understand the logic on the sales of PR for Toys R Us. seems Heroscape didnt sell to well here, and they have the SOTM for $20 each but they had the lava and FB's for full price. And the only boosters here where Nakitas and Roborats.

I will respond today to all of you, but I am sad to say they where not on clearance. I just got back from Iraq so I have a lot of catching up to do on my collection.

I am not out to rip any one off, I only believe in fair trades.
Old March 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

PM sent for VWs... Not the car, fyi.

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23
Old March 9th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I went today and bought what was left ( blew my gas + spending money for the month

I was able to pick up 3 lava sets and would trade one for a tundra set if any one has one
Responding the the PMs now, FB where $16 each + tax

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales