Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 15th, 2006, 12:22 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Nether, did you want SW7K to only use his ability once a ROUND, or once a TURN?
Whenever any small or medium figure adjacent to him gets attacked.
Sorry, I meant the ability where he moves near a squad of valiant figs.
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nether, did you want SW7K to only use his ability once a ROUND, or once a TURN?
Whenever any small or medium figure adjacent to him gets attacked.
Sorry, I meant the ability where he moves near a squad of valiant figs.

2nd q:

If Drgahr can't have order markers put on him, how does he attack?
Check out the illusionist who summons him, Tessa

As for the moving, it would be everytime after any valiant army card takes a turn.
Old May 16th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Anything on the rewording? Does it need to be clearer still?
Old May 16th, 2006, 04:49 PM

AwesomeCoolGuy has disabled reputation
Nice figures! Very creative with all the Phantasm cards.

Quote:
Shivr the Fridgid: Snow Storm Aura- I think it's called slippery ice, not heavy ice.
Old May 16th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeCoolGuy
Nice figures! Very creative with all the Phantasm cards.

Quote:
Shivr the Fridgid: Snow Storm Aura- I think it's called slippery ice, not heavy ice.
Thanks for catching that, I will change it tonight when I get home.

Thanks for the compliments
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Site Admin

Doc, GB

Anything on my new wording for the sheild power? Does it still need to be clearer?
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:36 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
May I suggest for Protection Shield SD:

When any small or medium figure adjacent to Shieldwalker 7000 is attacked, Shieldwalker 7000 may block the attack and defend with Protection Shield Special Defense in place of the attacked figure.

This wording may clear up the question of who is taking damage, what defense value to use and whose abilities to use when defending. It's also shorter.

As for his movement...

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nether I believe your wording on Shieldwalker is conveying the mechanic, but it does not sound like official terminology. That's fine, but if you want it to sound official you might want to tweak it a bit.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 19th, 2006, 04:20 AM

morgonis has disabled reputation
looks pretty clear to me....just a random viewer
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Site Admin

Aight GB, I will do another reword, I thought it sounded pretty official to me. Do you have any suggestions?
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Aight GB, I will do another reword, I thought it sounded pretty official to me. Do you have any suggestions?
Yes I do, but I am too busy at this moment. PM me and I will get to it when I get off work tonight.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Yes I do, but I am too busy at this moment. PM me and I will get to it when I get off work tonight.
Okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards