Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Public Testing)

Yes, he should be able to Judge on his wounds.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is what I thought and how I played it. Here are some test results, seem pretty good at 60 points to me. Several showings where their 5 def. really held up well for a while, dished out some wounds, and even executed two guys. The -1 def. certainly helped them or their allies a few times. Only thing I would note is the need to track the different Judgement Markers in play when using multiple copies of the uncommon card as when one copy was KO'ed I removed the Judgement Marker that figure had placed as a result. For the most part you can just replace the removed Judgement Marker with one from another Brit-Cit Judge, but on occasion it does matter like when all 3 were out in play during the final Mutant hunt.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Brit-Cit Judge)
Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes/no
- What should be the unit's point value? 60 seems pretty fair as they went 5-6 overall in these 11 matches where several outcomes easily could have gone the other way. Seem to do better when run in multiples.
- Give a brief preview. Instead of big team tests I just wanted to run a series of smaller more focused tests featuring the Brit-Cit Judge and one ally that would benefit from the class change to criminal. I’ll try them out with 3 different allies and in different numbers of Brit-Cit Judges in play. Foes will range in power level and numbers as well.
Map: Once in a Blue Lagoon
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: I realize I could have given Roschach & Daredevil a vigilante sidekick to bond with in these tests and they might have done a little better, but they also would have faced more points in opposition so who knows. As for these tests, the one game Roschach won was vs. Black Panther and was nearly a defeat as well, Kraven felt completely out of their weight class, the Rouges I think got a bit lucky so I can’t read too much into that lopsided loss, then they should have beat Echo & Robin but ended up losing a close one. Based on those alone I wouldn’t go above 60 points and would even consider them safe at 55. When Dredd paired up with just 1 Brit-Cit Judge, they swept their two matches. A bit of a surprise win vs. Red Tornado after he suddenly took out Dredd so a nice showing by the Brit-Cit Judge there. Then the two Red Rocket’s were outmatched by Dredd, I didn’t put enough thought into that match up as their Tough power was useless vs. Dredd’s SA’s, plus Dredd rolled a ton of skulls on attack, so I’d honestly just toss out those results. As such I added in another test here to replace that one with Dredd & 1 Brit-Cit Judge going up again the two Arrows, Dredd rolls pretty poorly here on attack after those great att. rolls in the last game and as a result can’t get anything done. It felt like a pretty even match though, the dice rolls just made it look worse that is was. Daredevil had the hot d20 in his match-up with the two Archers and took them down without much of a sweat. The two Brit-Cit Judges only contributed 1 Judgement Marker once for one -1 def. attack on Green Arrow. Daredevil again had the hot d20 early on in the next game and it looked like it would be a blow out win as Mocking Bird couldn’t get an counter strike wounds going either, but then Black Widow took DD out along with 1 Judge. The last Judge won initiative to win the game or it could have been a loss with the way things had turned on them. While it was nice to have DD actually evade a ton of attacks and live for a while for me, as a result his opponents also were not getting Judged. In retrospect, since I had two Judges I should have sent 1 out first to sacrifice and get a Judgement Marker placed before I brought DD out to play. I used that strategy in the next two game where I had 3 Brit-Cit Judges, the Judges almost had the win vs. the GL. Kyle really struggled to take down the first Judge that came his way, getting blocked again and again, that kept him from wanting to summon his Mech because the Mech’s 2 hex base could only fit adj. to him while on LG. Kyle was about to go down as a result and just ended up bringing out the Mech onto LG to use as a shield. Then things started to chance directions as the Mech’s two attacks of 4 proved deadly and once Dredd fell the last two Brit-Cit Judges couldn’t finish off the Mech. In the last game, it looked like it was going to be a route by the Judges, but then Nightcrawler scored a lucky 3W hit on Dredd and took him out of play with the next 2 OM’s on his card. Nightcrawler was then able to attack non-stop and eliminate one of the Brit-Cit Judges. He then managed to avoid being executed by the last Brit-Cit Judge and somehow pulled out a victory. Those results seem to support the 60 point valuation.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 4th, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wholeheartedly support your testing methodology. Sometimes 1000 point games deflect from the actual unit being tested. These 6 games give us more data than two 1000 point games would have...in probably less time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:30 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Damn fine work YK!

Are you leaning more towards 55 or 60?
I will take any point reduction I can get with Judges.
@japes could you look over the art in the SP to see if that will work.

I may have to dig up something from my own comics and post it, would be nice if my upload worked.

Last edited by Tornado; April 4th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Damn fine work YK!

@japes could you look over the art in the SP to see if that will work.

I may have to dig up something from my own comics and post it, would be nice if my upload worked.

The SP art probably isn't going to cut it. I can look through some of the stuff you sent me if you have an issue # you want to direct me to.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:02 PM

Cool. I will do some digging. Heading to Florida Friday so things might be a little hectic for awhile. I will see what I can find tonight.
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Damn fine work YK!

I definitely would not go any higher than 60, they didn't seem to hit above that level to me. If you really wanted to push for 55 I would be okay with it. I do feel they are more effective as their numbers rise since their are more markers in play and you are more likely to get one whose 5 defense really holds up for a while. Interestingly enough, the Execution power is capped at one use per non-healing figure your opponent controls so that one power does not scale up though.

While drafting just one, 5 points isn't a huge deal, it is when you have 3-4 of them in play where a 15-20 point difference starts to have more of an impact. I'm not the type of player who would ever draft 10 of them at once, but you have to ask yourself if 10 at 550 points or 600 points is more fair should someone do just that. I have generally been a proponent of going high on common figures to keep the 10x play balanced, but uncommon heroes are a different thing. I'm not sure how often people really spam them. I've run the Frost Giants and Sentinels at x4, but both are pretty expensive so more than that seems too costly to me.

Just looking at how the 5 point different impacts an army build at x4:

Dredd 240, Daredevil 180, Roschach 140, Brit-Cit x4 (@55) 220, Robin (Tim Drake) 120, Robin (Dick Grayson) 100 = 1000 points

Dredd 240, Daredevil 180, Roschach 140, Brit-Cit x4 (@60) 240, Robin (Tim Drake) 120, Robin (Damian Wayne) 80 = 1000 points

So the difference between 55 & 60 for the Judges is the difference between Dick Grayson & Damian Wayne. Maybe run both armies vs. a 1000 point Teen Titans build and see which one feels like the closer match-up?
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Not looking good on the comic art.

From what I can tell most of their appearances are in Dredd MegaZines which I do not have.
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM

Old April 4th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this too small?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:53 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library