Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 31st, 2011, 08:35 PM

macktheknife is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Herocrepe

A RPG system for Heroscape that isn't just jump-into-it-and-go like Heroes of 'Scape (though I play that thing too!)
It should be easy to learn because it's basically a card creation system plus interaction skills and some alternate battle mechanics?!
You will need a dice set, by the way.
Um, what else... don't mind the name of the system. You'll find out why it's called that after I get over the silly pun.

Mostly based off of Dark Heresy. I will implement NWOD elements when I find out what exactly NWOD is (I only ever got to make a character for it).

http://pastebin.com/g9ZraFxU
Character Creation: 10% Done
Battle: 15% Done (Just notes)
Interaction: 0.0000001% Done
Other: 0.00000000001% Done
Official Campaign 1 Scenario: 0% Done

not even done with 5%, but I'd like to see your suggestions and comments. It'd be nice to work together with you guys on this because I don't know that much about balance.

To-Do List:
Finish the races
Find a larger list of personalities and races AND classes
Finish the classes
Create skill ideas for every ability
Detail skills in a skill section
Make equipment
Detail a bunch of nondescript stuff
Balance!!
Make a character sheet that isn't just scribbled in MS Paint
Find someone willing to help
Stop moping about no one posting in your threads

Are you ready to jetty that eddy yet, Freddy?
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:46 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Herocrepe

Hmmm, thought there would be pix of HeroScape made from crepes here ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:05 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Since you are looking at this as an RPG, what is your scenario concept? Multiple players against a game manager? The game still takes place on hexes I see. Do the multiple players know what their objective is before they start moving, or are they searching the map looking for the objective? Is combat the primary objective of the party, or is it exploration?

Creating the character is a good place to start, but unless I know what the character will do once I've created it I don't know how to make appropriate decisions.

I guess I'd like to know more about the concept right now to be able to provide feedback on what you've written out.
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:19 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I, too, was expecting some sort of tabletop miniatures and pastry crossover featuring Tandros Crepe, Doughnd, Tul-Bake-Ra, Flan Hydra, and the Marro Scones.

Old May 31st, 2011, 09:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post

Old May 31st, 2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
If you want I'll make a hex crepe map and make it the cover page.

@the person asking for the concept:
Isn't... the point that you make your own campaign...?
The first post says the first campaign isn't done yet, either.
The objective is decided by the GM depending on the story. Typically you should be doing an encounter or interaction sequence once a day (a map a day). Otherwise you can just do standard Heroscape stuff. /shrug

Old May 31st, 2011, 10:39 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktheknife View Post
Quote:
If you want I'll make a hex crepe map and make it the cover page.

@the person asking for the concept:
Isn't... the point that you make your own campaign...?
The first post says the first campaign isn't done yet, either.
The objective is decided by the GM depending on the story. Typically you should be doing an encounter or interaction sequence once a day (a map a day). Otherwise you can just do standard Heroscape stuff. /shrug
I'm sorry mack. You asked for help. I can't provide any help with the information you've provided. I was hoping you would provide some meaningful information as to any aspect of your idea.

What is the point of creating a character with the attributes you've so painstakingly supplied? Why do the characters need any of those traits? I know I can play heroscape without doing any of the suggestions you've provided. So tell me why I would want to use any of your ideas? I can't be more helpful without some idea of wht you are trying to accomplish.
Old May 31st, 2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:
What is the point of creating a character with the attributes you've so painstakingly supplied? Why do the characters need any of those traits?
To use alternative skills/interaction skills and make it so you can roll for these things and add modifiers and such. Also such that your hero may grow throughout the campaign.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions