Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 14th, 2017, 09:31 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Complete heroscape collection for sale

With Gencon this week, I felt that now would be the best time to sell my collection. I know the community is still active and I want the collection to go to a good home. Since I opened my own game store 3 years ago, and moved to a larger space last month, I haven't played this amazing game in over 2 years.

I want to sell the whole collection as a lot. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO PIECE IT OUT.

If you are going to gencon, we can exchange in person, or, buyer pays shipping cost (which I imagine will be a little pricey). I accept paypal.

I will have a detailed list up soon, but here are some highlights:
At least one of every figure. Laglor still in box. I have 2-3 extras of a lot of squads and common hereoes.
At least 4 master sets.
At least 2 Ticalla Jungles
At least 3 SotM master sets.
At least 2 ice sets.
At least 2 lava sets.
At least 3 road sets.
At least 2 dungeon sets.
At least 4 castle sets.
One unopened marvel set and at least one opened.
Beautiful custom castle vine pieces and cherry blossoms

Some of these show some wear for being played with. Smoke free home.

Pm me only if you are serious about purchasing. I know what the collection is worth, however, i am willing to sell at great discount to a good home. Pm for questions or to make an offer.

Thanks for reading.

I'm just sayin.
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart
Re: Complete heroscape collection for sale

PM sent
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:44 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

For the whole collection, I'd really like to get $1000 out of it. I know it's worth more but I also know there are issues with some pieces. I am open to negotiations.

Here is a list of everything as best as I can tell.
Sealed Marvel heroscape.
5 complete castle sets.
4 full Road to the Forgotten Forest.
1 Full Lava set. Thought I had a second one, not sure what happened there.
3 full Ice sets.
3 full sets of D and D master set with figures.
A bag of 132 red glyphs.
29 Gold Glyphs
40 Glyph cards
2 full sets of Swarm of the Marro. 1 more set of SotM without figures
2 Ticalla Jungle sets. 1 more without spiders.
Unopened Laglor, at least one of each of the others with bag and dice. The dice are a little worn.
2 full master sets with figures and sparkly water, 4 full sets with no figures (one with sparkly water)
2 full sets of marvel, one without figures.
2 sets of the red and blue dice
tons of regular dice, several D20s, wound markers and order markers
custom castle vines and japanese trees

Figures:

Orm's return, all five figures with cards (Charos, Dund, Brunak, Deathwalker 8000, Subakna)
Rakner's vision, all five figures with cards (Braxas, Major Q9, Nilfhiem, Jotun, Theracus)
Aguilla's Alliace, all five figures and missing Gurei Oni's Card (Wosaga, Gurei Oni, Zetacron, Sujoah, Zelrig)

Wave 1 - Snipers and Vipors x2, Grut orcs x2, IX Roman Legion x2, Heroes of Bleakwoode x1 (Kelda, Venoc Warlord, Marcus, Tornak, Tailord)
Wave 2 - Drones and minions x2, Knights and Swog x2, Minutemen and wolves x2, Heroes of Barenspur x1 (Denrick, Meburqsa, Krug, Khosumet)
Wave 3 - Guerrillas and hounds x2, Kilts and Commandos x2, Monks and Guards x2 (one of monk sets is painted alternate), Heroes of Nostruland x1 (Deathwalker 7000, Saylind, Johnny Sullivan, Concan, Alistair MacDirk)
Wave 4 - Soulborgs and Elves x2, Lawmen and Samurai x1 (extra set of samurai, Greeks and Vipers x1 (extra set of vipers), Heroes of Trollsford (Morsbane, Parmenio, Valguard, Sudema, major X17)
Wave 5 - Soulborgs x2, Gladiators and Agents x1 (extra set of agents), Warriors and Soulborgs x2, Ninjas and Samurai x2
Wave 6 - Shades and Orcs x2, Archers and Kyrie x2, Zombie Horde x2 (2 extra sets without cards), Heroes of Durgeth x1 (Empress Kiova, KiMoshi, Kaemon Awa, Runa, Eldgrimm)
Wave 7 - Rifleman and spearmen x2 (a few with broken spears), Templar Knights x2 (some with broken spears), Vampires and fiends x1, Heroes of Elsewin x1 (Isamu, Sonya, Cyprian, Warden 816, Kyntella Gwynn)
Wave 8 - Militia and wolves x2(extra militia without card), Marro Cavalry x2, Elves x1, Heroes of the Molten Sea x1 (Otinashi, Chardris, Moriko, Sir Dupius, Kato)
Wave 9 - Braves and Brawlers x2, Dwarves and Repulsers x2, Dividers and Defenders x2, Heroes of the Moon Tribe x1 (Migol, Kumiko, Atlaga, Brave Arrow, TulBakRa)
Wave 10 - Warriors of Feldspar x1 and Champions of Renown (only Elite Onyx Vipers)
Wave 11 - Heroes of Faerun x1 (brandis, estavara, mogrim, torin, sharwin), Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen x2, Fury of Primordials x3 (plus extra), Glaun Bog Raider x1 (extra drow and greenscales, missing ice golem)
Wave 12 - Golem and wyrmlings x2 (plus extra wyrmlings), verands of the last war x1 (extra set minus mindflayer), ogre and the goblins x1 (extra goblins), heroes of Khorvaire x1 (Shurrak, Kurrok, Rhogar, Meka, Heirloom)
Wave 13 - Bugbears and Orcs x1 (2 extra bugbears), Valkrill's Legion x2, Icewind Scourge x1, Heroes of Fellcrest x1 (moltenclaw, evar, eltahale, siege, ogre)
Promo figures - Nerak, Sir Hawthorne, Master Woo, Agent Skahen all with cards

I'm just sayin.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:51 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Please do not sell this for less than $1000. It is worth quite a bit more. even on this site. if need be, i will get a couple people together to purchase it for that. we have tourneys every other month or so.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:59 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If you pieced it out on eBay you should be able to get $3000 or more, probably was ~ $1500 MSRP (I did a very rough estimate). Hopefully some bidding is going on in PM, but I am glad he is trying to sell it all in one shot and on Heroscapers. Does help he lives in Indy to sell to Gencon attendees.
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent...
Old August 24th, 2017, 03:41 PM

gadaub is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent
Old August 31st, 2017, 03:14 PM

JasonHero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:21 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can't message you, your inbox is full. Still opposed to piecing out? Definitely can't drop $1k lol
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:20 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

I had been messaging back and forth with him August 14-15th, but then he completely disappeared. He hasn't been online since the 15th. I hope he's okay! Maybe just busy with life?
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM

karlgaming Woo who?

I would have gave 1k but he never replied to my pm .
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:19 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Karl, if you do buy this set, would you be willing to flip me a couple pieces? I am just looking to replace a couple old favorites (lost my collection, but got a steal on a master set) - only have a few bucks to spend, but would like to get some of the favs for the nostalgia .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades