Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:40 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smile

Digging the creative ideas for your customs! I'm kinda new to using heroscapers though have known about it for about 10 years. Seeing your Yokai, I was inclined to share one of my own. I don't go too deep when it comes to really playtesting and balancing out customs. Mainly just projects aside from collecting that can be exciting.
I really like Vishania! This is a custom I will have to get. I wanted to make a custom using a similar model called "Stheno" on Arena Rex online store. Also, I quite dig the Icarian Race. Had to make proxys for the cultist squads, but just printed a card of ChTaladur. Was gonna try and find a model for that one

Not sure how to gain gallery privileges.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ijk...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Dysole; August 25th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards