Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2022, 11:38 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups

Signing up for Pink Ranger please!
Old February 4th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I relate to Octus' laziness so I shall test him
Old February 4th, 2022, 03:26 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since, after speaking to IAmBatman, I'm now sure I can playtest the Street Lights alongside another unit, I'd like to sign up for Power Skrull.

Last edited by Alexandros; February 4th, 2022 at 04:10 PM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Since, after speaking to IAmBatman, I'm now are I can playtest the Street Lights alongside another unit, I'd like to sign up for Power Skrull.
Only Sidekicks or higher can do that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Street Light is available for testing.

Anyone who is allowed to test on a custom map (Sidekicks and higher) can test Street Lights at the same time as another design.
Old February 4th, 2022, 04:13 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This organization is confusing.

I'll have street lights in this weekend.
Old February 4th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea Bats isn't used to having Allies/Fans test. It was just Heroes/Legends for a long time around here. That's why I was extra clear when I posted about the Street Lights being available for testing, admittedly a while ago.

Basically we just don't want newer testers to have multiple unknown variables in your playtests.
Old February 4th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, apologies, I got that wrong. I also might not respond to your messages if you're going to be posting them publicly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2022, 05:28 PM

I mean, heard, but I was clarifying the thing you said publicly, in the street lights thread

I don't really care, obviously you were just trying to help. I just hope it helps to demonstrate why some facets of the rules are confusing and inconsistent to new players.
Old February 4th, 2022, 05:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It was an honest mistake on his part. We try, sometimes things are missed.

Also for what it's worth, Bats isn't currently a Hero (One of the "head" voting members of the group).

Quote:
C3G Heroes
Dr. Jekyll
fret_gurglo
Lord Pyre
LordVenoc
MrNobody
tcglkn
Old February 4th, 2022, 05:35 PM

Oh sure, I don't mean any malice by it. I only reached out to Bats because it was *his* comment.

Related question, are these being tested with any optional rules? Getting mixed signals based on the Street Light thread comments.
Old February 4th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Oh sure, I don't mean any malice by it. I only reached out to Bats because it was *his* comment.

Related question, are these being tested with any optional rules? Getting mixed signals based on the Street Light thread comments.
No they should not be. The throwing rules were brought up as part of this design and is part of what inspired the conversation to change them. You can still move DOs with figures such as Hulk or Magneto which could trigger the Wired In power.
Old February 4th, 2022, 05:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Weirdly though, Hulkneto has no throwing power to use.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy