Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 6th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Next time Molecule Man, next time...
I missed the cutoff by a few days. Had to have a public test between March 6th and April 5th since that's 30 days and I turned in my last public test on the 1st. I'd love to get to Molecule Man soon-ish. He's near the top of my to-do list but a public nom would certainly speed up the process.
Old April 7th, 2022, 07:29 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Nominating Nobody's Groot
Old April 7th, 2022, 07:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Ooh I'm happy about that one!
Old April 8th, 2022, 07:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I'll nominate Tornado's Judge Prager
You need to pick a version and get the mini approved first though.
Old April 9th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I'm holding off on linking Prager for now.
Old April 10th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Just A Head

Splash's Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Thanks for the pick, I don't think I'm eligible this go though.
Old April 12th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Just A Head

Okay, bummer! I'm gonna go for @Alexandros and his Ultimate Spider-Man then.
Old April 14th, 2022, 12:29 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I'll nominate Skinderella's Cammy.
Old April 14th, 2022, 12:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can't remember does Dark Claw have a mini guide?
Old April 14th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
I'll nominate Skinderella's Cammy.
Unfortunately, noms are closed now. We’re just discussing things behind the scenes before we get started!
Old April 14th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Feels a little bad to have the thread still have the title as "Nominations Open" and there was never a post about them closing. Feels like we should honor that nomination.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy