Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

I started to think about just how to sort the mutants and can see there are a bunch of different ways to group things.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 11:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I started to think about just how to sort the mutants and can see there are a bunch of different ways to group things.
Welcome to the world I discovered

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Welcome to the world I discovered

I don't think we would ever be able to make everyone completely happy with the break down, but just getting groups of 8 mutants to a page, then 8 vigilantes & sidekicks to a page, etc. will be helpful even if a few cards you print off don't end up getting used. At 8 cards per page it's such a cheaper option then 3 to a page that everyone can afford to print 1 or 2 cards they don't need/want everyone once in a while.

I'm trying to get things ready for that trip, and working on a couple of other projects, so most likely won't start sorting cards into groups of 8 until after I get back. If you don't see my posting any grouping after 2 weeks, just bump this or PM me.
Old August 25th, 2019, 11:21 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Backchecking:

Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker: Courage of Mehen runs off the card, missing the word "wound."

Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP Helm of Nabu is still slightly different in wording than the PDF. "Immediately." Asked in Book of.... haven't received a clarification.

Wave 8: Avalanche: Poker: Uses different art than PDF. I like the Poker MUCH better.

Wave 8: Jubilee: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

Wave 8: Magma: Poker: typos in Lava Resistant power. "... rolls for [m]olten lava DAMAGE..."
Old August 26th, 2019, 11:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just so you know @Sporx , I’m not ignoring you but I decided to work ahead on a few more releases and let you work through these checks.

Plus I thought it would give you time to work out the SP layout. Should be posting up a new wave soon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:57 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No worries. I had a busy week last week and didn’t get a ton done. I have been drafting out SP changes on paper this morning. Hopefully, I can roll it out tonight.
Old August 26th, 2019, 02:36 PM
A Man of Taste

I’d say you can simplify it even more. I like the first section that lists what’s missing but I’d maybe condense the middle sections to just list corrections needed by wave/SSE/PE and just track it that way. I think it would be easier to track for me as I tend to do a wave at a time so having all comments for a wave in one place rather than in a few would help.

I’m open to arguments for the need to have more zones though.

Also I like letting you decide when a set is finalized so when I get home I will give you control of the third post as well and you can move all finalized sets to that post so it’s easily found.

So first post for now will be where I post releases that I have uploaded and what we will call “still open”

Second post can be where you can track issues and what’s missing.
[wave A
Card Y - attack should be 5 not 4
Card Z - missing
Wave B
All cards missing]

Third post can hold finished releases. Once you move something here I can strike it from the first post.

What do you think?

Old August 26th, 2019, 03:07 PM

Good ideas!

I revised the SP. Does that work better?

I think keeping the needed cards separate from the needed corrections might be better. It seems less overwhelming if we can look at the small corrections to be made within a wave, without seeing the big work of making the initial cards for the whole project.

Thoughts?

I can move the "Completed" part to the third post, if you want, or I can keep it in the SP. Either way works for me!
Old August 26th, 2019, 05:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Good ideas!

I revised the SP. Does that work better?

I think keeping the needed cards separate from the needed corrections might be better. It seems less overwhelming if we can look at the small corrections to be made within a wave, without seeing the big work of making the initial cards for the whole project.

Thoughts?

I can move the "Completed" part to the third post, if you want, or I can keep it in the SP. Either way works for me!
Looks good. You also now have control of the third post.

Old August 27th, 2019, 12:32 AM

Didn’t have time tonight. Maybe tomorrow!
Old August 27th, 2019, 11:02 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Didn’t have time tonight. Maybe tomorrow!
It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Old August 27th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Probably worth discussing alternative cards out here (like Bizarro, Zatanna, and Thor's alt cards). I could see doing double sided ones for those if that gets the alt. versions in my hands. They seem too fun not to do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy