Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Some of those could possibly be some really cool/interesting DOs
Old September 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I picked up some cool Halloween terrain and figures at Dollar Tree.
Spoiler Alert!

There is one pack of three Zombies(not shown) that are pretty decent and would work for Walking Dead proxies. At 3 for a buck you can not beat them. They are the right size(height), a little thicker than Heroclix figures.

This is awesome, I'm sure you have the DD master set, those with a bunch of shadow tile would be awesome.

Old September 20th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Base Stickers!

My wife was just cleaning out some boxes in our garage and found a stash of good ol' Cavalier Base Stickers. The going rate was always $10 for 50 stickers.

We have both Classic Battleground and Superscape Urban Asphalt styles

Feel free to PM me for details.

*stickers only, not bases
Old September 20th, 2014, 06:48 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Base Stickers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
My wife was just cleaning out some boxes in our garage and found a stash of good ol' Cavalier Base Stickers. The going rate was always $10 for 50 stickers.

Wow, nice find!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old September 20th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:

@midgieboy3
Old September 20th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good to see you around Cav. I remember back in the day getting stickers and the lexan mats.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 20th, 2014, 08:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep, I can vouch for Cav's base stickers. Still the best ones on my bases . The ones that come with the Impact Miniture bases are convenient but aren't near the quality of Cav's.
Old September 20th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Yep, I can vouch for Cav's base stickers. Still the best ones on my bases . The ones that come with the Impact Miniture bases are convenient but aren't near the quality of Cav's.
Thanks for the kind words
Old September 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Very nice base stickers, Cav. I'll definitely be buying once I get the money.
Old September 20th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

@midgieboy3
That's so cool, I'll deffentaly take some Friday if you still have them.

Old September 21st, 2014, 12:12 AM
Trainer of n00bs

No doubt I will.
Old September 21st, 2014, 12:49 AM

Does anyone know if Supernova #096 Thanos or Universe #117 Thanos is bigger than the Heroscape Thanos? I only ask because of my the Drax I got is huge, I don't think Drax this bigger than Thanos I may be wrong. The point is I want to have them looks as thematically close as possible.

P.s. I was going to watch Final Fantasy VII advent children till I remembered it's all subtitles.I thought it would be awesome to see some custom ff anything. I know it would be hard, but wouldn't a great cloud or squall fig. be sick.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 21st, 2014 at 01:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape