Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yalp

It's written word so yeah no official pictures.

~Dysole, throwing things against the wall
Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Cool.
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:59 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I Hunger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

SINISTAR

ANROID/ENTITY/SINISTAR
EVENT HERO
DESTROYER
RAVENOUS
HUGE 5???

LIFE: 10

MOVE: 10
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 10
DEFENSE: 10

POINTS ???

SINIBOMBS
At the start of the game place six SiniBomb Equipment Glyphs under any Asteroids. When an Asteroid with a SiniBomb under it is broken apart or destroyed, the SiniBomb is considered to be an unfixed object.

BEWARE! I LIVE!
Sinistar begins the game destroyed and with 10 wounds markers on this card. At the start of each round remove two wound markers from this card. If Sinistar is destroyed and all wound markers are removed from this card, place Sinistar on any empty cosmos spaces. Sinistar may never be placed on any spaces besides cosmos spaces and never rolls for Exposure.

I HUNGER!

After taking a turn with Sinistar all figures adjacent to Sinistar receive one wound.

SINIBOMB EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Unique Hero figures may carry any number of these Glyphs. After moving and instead of attacking this figure may destroy any number of SiniBombs on their card. For each SiniBomb destroyed, Sinistar receives two wounds if he is on the battlefield.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 5th, 2021 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 5th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Sinistar! I loved that game. Man, I'm getting old.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 5th, 2021, 05:14 PM

Run Coward!!!

Me too. So hard. I destroyed Sinistar a handful of times at best.
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm supposed to be packing right now but, you know, gotta get it out of my head before I forget. This is my take on a C3Gesque Goku. Let me know what y'all think.

Quote:
NAME = GOKU
SECRET IDENTITY = KAKARROT

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR/FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

KI ENERGY
At the start of the game, place 2 yellow Ki Markers in a Ki Energy Pool. Before taking a turn with Goku, you may move a Ki Marker from your Ki Energy Pool to this card. Add 1 to Goku's Attack and Defense numbers for each Ki Marker on this card. Instead of taking a turn with Goku you may place all Ki Markers from your Ki Energy Pool on this card to a maximum of 2 Ki Markers.

KAMEHAMEHA SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4+.
Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from Goku. All figures and Destructible Objects on those spaces are affected by Goku's Kamehameha Special Attack. Roll 5 attack dice once for all affected figures and Destructible Objects. Affected figures and Destructible Objects roll defense dice separately. When Goku attacks with this special attack, he may remove any number of Ki Markers from this card and roll 1 additional attack die for each marker removed this way.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool take! I like the idea of a Ki Energy pool being a shared thing to unite the Z-Fighters.
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool, the ki marker mechanic is fun.
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the hardest part would be to find a figure that will work.
Old January 9th, 2021, 01:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Someone posted some figures earlier in this thread (Gashapon Full Color figures or something like that). They're from Japan and only available through eBay (and expensive - $30 for a pack of 6-8 figures). I'm hoping we get a cheaper option available sometime. There's been a DBZ miniatures game in development limbo for years that would work well if it's ever released.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Forum Moderator

Some stuff I came up with a while back and never posted. Thought it would be pretty cool.

Quote:

NAME = RICK SANCHEZ
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = TOXIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

PORTAL GUN
Start the game with the Glyph of Portal Gun on this card. Rick Sanchez cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

DO IT MORTY!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Rick Sanchez, you may take a turn with a Unique Hero with the Reluctant personality you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Rick Sanchez, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

HUMAN SHIELD
Rick Sanchez adds 2 to his defense if he is adjacent to a Companion with the Reluctant personality. If Rick Sanchez would receive 1 or more wounds, you may instead place those wounds on an adjacent Companion figure. If there is Morty Smith figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Rick Sanchez, other players my never move, remove, or view Order Markers placed on this card.
Quote:

NAME = MORTY SMITH
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = RELUCTINT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

INFINITE MORTYS
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Morty Smith figures that are Companions. You can control any number of Morty Smith figures on the battlefield at the same time.

MEGA SEED ENHANCEMENT
Once per round, before taking a turn with this figure, roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll a 1-5 add 2 to this figure’s move for the rest of the round.
6-11 add 2 to this figure’s defense for the rest of the round.
12-16 add 2 to this figure’s attack for the rest of the round.
17-20 this figure receives 1 wound and adds 2 to its move, attack, and defense for the rest of the round.
Quote:

NAME = PORTAL GUN
TYPE OF GLYPH = EQUIPMENT

POWER TEXT = Instead of this figure’s normal move, you may choose 1 adjacent figure and place this figure on an unoccupied space within 8 spaces of its current placement. After placing this figure, place the chosen figure adjacent to this figure. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; January 24th, 2021 at 12:59 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig it. A couple notes:

1. I'd go Companion instead of Sidekick for the Morties. To me he seems more like a Doctor Who style Companion than a Titan.

2. Seems like Morty should have some sort of power to protect Rick from interference just by being around him. Maybe something where other players can't move or view Order Markers on Rick's card while Morty is within X clear sight spaces (I'd go 4, I think)?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy