Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 16th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Looks like “subrekesk plus some numbers” is the new wave of bots. Saw about 20 online when I woke up this morning.
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:20 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Huh. I just tried creating a new account, and I had to answer a question about how much defense Deadeye Dan would roll in some scenario. Really weird that bots are getting through.
@Xorlof , @Xotli , @truth

Maybe some spam server saved the answer to above either by a person figuring it out or brute force. If you change the question and answer to be a word (maybe name of figure that is not in dictionary) it might cut down on bot creation.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:42 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Huh. I just tried creating a new account, and I had to answer a question about how much defense Deadeye Dan would roll in some scenario. Really weird that bots are getting through.
@Xorlof , @Xotli , @truth

Maybe some spam server saved the answer to above either by a person figuring it out or brute force. If you change the question and answer to be a word (maybe name of figure that is not in dictionary) it might cut down on bot creation.
Or double down and put two questions. Like make one the name of a Valkyrie and one the name of a wave or something. Throwing out ideas...

~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Or ask an open ended question like: Who is your favorite HS figure and why?
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:23 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
That would have lots of possible correct answers though.... I don't know if bots handle questions better with one right answer, or where they can fill in a host of terms...

~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
That would have lots of possible correct answers though.... I don't know if bots handle questions better with one right answer, or where they can fill in a host of terms...

~TGRF.
Yes, so it would require a human to review new accounts created.

Last edited by Dysole; April 17th, 2020 at 06:03 AM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Can we get a feature to report a user that hasn’t posted yet? Alyssacog is clearly a bot (just read its about me section). Tedfuh and Teofuh are almost certainly bots (same exact join date, just like the previous wave of Fuh bots.

Last edited by OEAO; April 18th, 2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: And Wimfuh... and Zakfuh... all joined on October 9th...
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's probably a way to do it, but not sure there's a real upside. I mean, admins can spot these easily as well. We could spend all day spotting and swatting them before they pop. Like I literally just swotted thirty of them and could probably spot half a dozen more that came on since if I wanted to. Letting you guys get in on the fun won't really make the swatting go any faster, it'll just add more work for all of us.

What we need is a way to stem the tide of bot registrations. Because otherwise there's just no end to the swatting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There's probably a way to do it, but not sure there's a real upside. I mean, admins can spot these easily as well. We could spend all day spotting and swatting them before they pop. Like I literally just swotted thirty of them and could probably spot half a dozen more that came on since if I wanted to. Letting you guys get in on the fun won't really make the swatting go any faster, it'll just add more work for all of us.

What we need is a way to stem the tide of bot registrations. Because otherwise there's just no end to the swatting.
You could make a bunch of us admins, to aid with the swatting-protocol.

Seriously though, I'm sure doing something at the registration end, like we've been discussing, would be bound to help some.

~TGRF.
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

That makes sense, thanks for responding! Hope you guys are able to figure out something that’ll work. I haven’t seen this level of botting in all my years here. People really must not have anything better to do.

Last edited by OEAO; April 18th, 2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: As if I’m any better with my petty “quarrels” with Ken and Adam...
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Decent at best.
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:29 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

SF’s new catchphrase is great. I’d want it on a t-shirt.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online