Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 28th, 2008, 01:34 PM

RoninXee has disabled reputation
Ronin's Custom

I haven't made pieces in a while so my concepts of point value are a bit off. Here is what i have so far and i would greatly appreciate any help in perfecting them.

The only things that are shaky in terms of gameplay right now are the burrow and tunnel abilities. There is so much to put in that getting it all to fit on the card is proving to be quite tricky.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old July 28th, 2008, 04:14 PM

scarecrowking is surprisingly tart
Re: Ronin's Custom

Hi. I really like the look of the models, good choice. Critical Strike is pretty nice, too. I do have a couple questions, though. The Spines ability is a little unclear. Is it 1 straight line, like Mimring? Or is it in all directions at once? I'm pretty sure I got the spirit of it, just curious. Also, the Mind Link ability is a little vague. Do the Vipers all have to be in the same unit? For example, could I activate 1 EOV, 1 Armoc, and Mittens? Oh, and Alternate Mutation is great. A little bit more to keep track of, but I really, really like that ability. Good job, man.

scare
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM

To clarify, and thank you for bringing this up because i just noticed it, Spines can only be shot in a strait line like mimring's ability.ying to do otherwise is going to be to confusing. Mind link is as it sounds. It is any 3 vipers you control (excluding any mutants) so you can move 2 venoc vipers and 1 armoc viper, or vice a versa.

I'm glad you like them. ^.^ Thank you for your comments.
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:15 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

You need to work on the wording, and there are a bunch of typos. Very creative powers though!

Last edited by heroscaper314; July 29th, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old July 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM

Thanks! ^.^ Do you have any suggestions on how to word some of the abilities? They all seem to fit in my mind, but i can't place where mistakes are. I've never been very good with grammar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards