Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Flight of Theracus

Just thought that Iron Maiden should do a new song called The Flight of Theracus, a sequel of sorts to their classic song The Flight of Icarus

Since getting Theracus, I've been calling him Theracus and The-roll-us

Nobody cares I'm sure, but I thought I'd just share those thoughts.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 27th, 2006, 07:40 PM

primal has disabled reputation
I agree

as the sun breaks, above the ground, an old man stands on a hill (thorgrim, maybe)
as the ground warms, to the first rays of light, a bird's song shatters the still. (maybe theracus coming in for a landing)
his eyes, are ablaze, see the madman in his gaze! (maybe not Thorgrim, he is a valiant personality, not crazed)
fly, on your way, like an eagle, fly, touch the sun, on your way, like an eagle, fly touch the sun, yeah!
now the crowd breaks, and a gryphillin appears, and looks the old man in the eye. (I am thinking that the old man might be Moresbane, he is old and sort of screwy, but he is a spell-casting elf, any other candidates, just post here)
as he spreads his wings, and squawk at the crowd "CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAWCAW CAW CAW" ( for those who don't know the original it is "in the name of God father I'll fly")
his eyes, seem so glazed, as he flies, on the wings of a dream
now he knows, his father betrayed as his wings turn to ashes, to ashes his grave. (Moresbane is kind of a bad guy, right?)
fly, on your way, like an eagle, fly, touch the sun, on your way, like an eagle, fly touch the sun.
well, that is a quick crack at it for you, Hahma.
in the original story, before Steve Harris got his spin on it, both Icarus and his father flew too high and both fell to thier doom, right?feathers held together with wax, I believe.
hhhmm. should have tried duct tape!
later!

the North Carolina Semi-Hex Annual Skirmish. old school style.
Old July 27th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by primal
as the sun breaks, above the ground, an old man stands on a hill (thorgrim, maybe)
as the ground warms, to the first rays of light, a bird's song shatters the still. (maybe theracus coming in for a landing)
his eyes, are ablaze, see the madman in his gaze! (maybe not Thorgrim, he is a valiant personality, not crazed)
fly, on your way, like an eagle, fly, touch the sun, on your way, like an eagle, fly touch the sun, yeah!
now the crowd breaks, and a gryphillin appears, and looks the old man in the eye. (I am thinking that the old man might be Moresbane, he is old and sort of screwy, but he is a spell-casting elf, any other candidates, just post here)
as he spreads his wings, and squawk at the crowd "CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAWCAW CAW CAW" ( for those who don't know the original it is "in the name of God father I'll fly")
his eyes, seem so glazed, as he flies, on the wings of a dream
now he knows, his father betrayed as his wings turn to ashes, to ashes his grave. (Moresbane is kind of a bad guy, right?)
fly, on your way, like an eagle, fly, touch the sun, on your way, like an eagle, fly touch the sun.
well, that is a quick crack at it for you, Hahma.
in the original story, before Steve Harris got his spin on it, both Icarus and his father flew too high and both fell to thier doom, right?feathers held together with wax, I believe.
hhhmm. should have tried duct tape!
later!
Very good, very good

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 27th, 2006, 07:52 PM

kind of cheesy, but hey

I don't know, it lacks something cool.
AH YES! WE NEED ULTRADOUG TO MAKE THE VIDEO!
calling UltraDoug! help us Ultradoug!
"the flight of Icarus" by Iron Maiden, starring Moresbane, and Theracus!

Old July 27th, 2006, 10:54 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
Any Iron Maiden reference
is a good iron maiden reference!
Old July 28th, 2006, 08:20 AM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
That's easily one of my favorite Maiden songs.
Old July 28th, 2006, 10:21 AM

" to tame a land" is great, that whole "piece of mind" CD is great. but you know, is there a living person who doesn't like the "powerslave" CD?
I mean, come on. "the rime of the ancient mariner"
'nuff said.

Old July 28th, 2006, 10:25 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Point of geeky clarification: Only Icarus flew too high. His father made it safely to land and destroyed the wings, vowing never to fly again.

Funny idea, though!
Old July 28th, 2006, 10:59 AM
ultradoug

Re: kind of cheesy, but hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by primal
I don't know, it lacks something cool.
AH YES! WE NEED ULTRADOUG TO MAKE THE VIDEO!
"the flight of Icarus" by Iron Maiden, starring Moresbane, and Theracus!
O_o;

Make my song Primal make my song Primal!
You know what I'm talking about
Old July 29th, 2006, 04:25 PM

er....thanks for the clarification, I was only going on that by memory from a long time ago, so thank you very much I really appreciate that. hey, I noticed that you didn't make a ruling on an Iron Maiden song!
chip in, so that we know which song you like from Iron Maiden. I was singing "die with your boots on" today. you guys have got me in the mood to sing some Maiden. hey, check out "Wicker Man" or "The Brotherhood" from the "Brave New World" CD. those are cool songs too.
later

yeah yeah, Doug. I am on it, I swear to you!

Old July 29th, 2006, 04:43 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Old July 29th, 2006, 04:52 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
I was listening to those exact songs last night.
Cooooooool
(dance of death is a good album too)
I can't wait for the new one next month.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion