Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 28th, 2023, 09:51 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MARS Philadelphia - VC "Scattered" B and Under - 5/21/23

What's the parking situation look like? I know there's at least one metered parking area within walking distance, is that free on Sundays?

Also ItWasJonathan is down for dinner now
Old May 4th, 2023, 09:42 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The third map will be...

Don't call it a comeback by BiggaBullfrog

----------

I will get you guys a map of nearby parking. But you're right, parking is free on Sundays!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 11th, 2023, 07:24 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@Vydar_XLIII I got clearance and am now planning to attend! As much as I'd like to hang around with you guys after I'll need to head back ASAP once it's over.

Now to read the rules/maps
Old May 11th, 2023, 09:50 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

I unfortunately have to back out due to work. Wish I could be there, this format looks super fun!
Old May 13th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I’m in! Sorry for the late reply.

Chuck
Old May 13th, 2023, 03:52 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
@Vydar_XLIII I got clearance and am now planning to attend! As much as I'd like to hang around with you guys after I'll need to head back ASAP once it's over.

Now to read the rules/maps
Glad to have you!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
I unfortunately have to back out due to work. Wish I could be there, this format looks super fun!
Sorry man, see you at the next one! one of these times we'll get you up to Philly!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
I’m in! Sorry for the late reply.

Chuck
Awesome!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 13th, 2023, 03:58 PM

We currently have 9 people that have said they were interested in dinner. I made the reservation for 12 people at 6:30 on the 21st. So there are a maximum of 3 spots left.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 15th, 2023, 09:33 AM

Apologies for how late these maps are being posted. It took me a long while to find enough maps that I liked for this format. These will be the last 3. If somehow we get over 12 people, one of the maps will be duplicated.

Battle Arena V43 Edition by Sir Heroscape and Vydar_XLIII with Dagmar and Yngveld

Proximity V43 Edition by Dignan and Vydar_XLIII with Xipta (center) and 2x Lodin

Encroachment by Vydar_XLIII with Ulaniva

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events