Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 26th, 2019, 05:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Topdown Figure Requests

Hey guys!

While we wait for the app issues to get settled and the next online tournament to start up, let's get some topdowns of the new VC releases taken so we can play with them without the hassle of proxying!

Here's the list of figures we still need topdowns for:

Spoiler Alert!

I'll be uploading the finished topdowns to the regular template. Currently I've added Heracles, Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Locksley, Nottingham Brigand, Josie Whistlestop, Seleena, Xualtiaca Fire Ants, Kozil, Hrognak, Brute Gruts, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters, 20th Maine Volunteers, Prince Al'Kahora, Garrett Burns, Patrick Ferguson, Sentinels of Grax, Urk, Cormin the Dark, Zhen Yuan, Viceron the Blood Knight, Maltis Tez, Teeth of the Makwa, Yi Feng, Buccaneers of Tortuga, Uzog, Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Darkprowl Thrall, Tomb Skeleton Archers, Achillean Gladiatrix, Talingul, Banshees of Durgeth Swamp, Tetraites, Bol, Arthur of Sherwood, Boreos, and Gothlok.

I'll also be uploading any unreleased figures here for use in Playtesting, or just as a reminder of what's still coming That document currently contains Millerson, Suskra, Red Mantis Blade Dancers, and Himmelskralle, as well as Otar, Makwa Tribesman, Deltacron, Kuthnak, Marutuk, Avernus, and 5 units that haven't hit PPT yet.

If you have the following upcoming units and would like to send pictures of them as well, that would be great:
Spoiler Alert!

If you'd like to help, just take a picture of any of these figures from directly overhead, with a white background. Don't worry about the cropping and editing, I'll take care of all that.

It's slightly preferable if the figure is on a heroscape base, but don't let that stop you if you haven't rebased yet!

You can send me the pictures via PM, or post a link to an album, or whatever.

Last edited by superfrog; April 9th, 2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Oh wow, I can help with quite a few of these.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That would be sweet. Thanks, caps.
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll help. But let’s also make sure we claim which ones we do so nobody does double duty.
I’ll take:
1) 20th Maine
2) 53rd Carolinas
3) Arthur
4) Banshees
5) Bol
6) Boreos
7) Gothlok
Tetraites

I’ll start with that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks, Sir H. I noted those in the OP.
Old March 27th, 2019, 12:16 AM
This is merely a joke.

Got pics from the Blood of Gruumsh box thanks to flameslayer!
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:51 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I have all of these. I'll be a bit busy till Saturday afternoon. Anyone who wants to contribute can take their pick, and I'll take whatever is left on Saturday.
Old March 27th, 2019, 11:22 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'll see if I can't get a couple of these and get them to you in the discord, SF.
Old March 27th, 2019, 01:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

The Blood of Gruumsh ones turned out really well, so thanks, flameslayer!
Old March 27th, 2019, 04:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The Blood of Gruumsh ones turned out really well, so thanks, flameslayer!
Happy to help out!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 27th, 2019, 11:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've added Uzog to the OP in anticipation of him being finalized soon.
Old March 28th, 2019, 01:31 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

20th and 53rd are in.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events