Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2016, 04:05 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Introducing AOTP To Your Game Group

For how I did it with the Core Game, Zendikar, and Innistrad, see the short post here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/...os-perfect-set
Old February 25th, 2022, 11:23 AM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart
Re: Introducing AOTP To Your Game Group

I have fully incorporated AOTP into a Heroscape setting. First, I had to make some modifications to the rules for Planeswalkers.
Action 1: Draw a card (once per round)
Action 2: Summon up to two heros or squads in any combination, reveal order marker.
Action 3: Move and make a normal or special attack or cast a spell.

I did this so when playing against C3G with the optional spell cards it is more evenly balanced. Also, I allowed Planeswalkers to overcome a C3G figures Magical Defenses when making a normal, special, or spell attack but, Planeswalkers don't have the Magical Defense ability. You'll find this keeps the game balanced so you don't have Planeswalkers casting 3 spells before a C3G figure casts one. Try these house rules. They work great!
Old February 25th, 2022, 01:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Introducing AOTP To Your Game Group

That sounds cool. What battles have you fought?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion