Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 20th, 2006, 06:39 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I'll be there at 10:30 to help djsmith setup, looking forward to game time with yall
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:27 AM

langfordrocks has disabled reputation
IL/WI 8/27

I am just re-comfirming that 8/27 at noon works out for me and I will be there. Are mixtures of all 5 Allegiances typically allowed? Can the army be decided after seeing the terrain and or scenario? Thx.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:57 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Re: IL/WI 8/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by langfordrocks
I am just re-comfirming that 8/27 at noon works out for me and I will be there. Are mixtures of all 5 Allegiances typically allowed? Can the army be decided after seeing the terrain and or scenario? Thx.
Good to see your coming, yes mixture is allowed, bring multiple pre-made armys so you can pick what army you playing for the board you see, that way you won't have to carry all you armys unless you want to. also Gary & djsmith are good at posting what the maps will look like when they get them ready in the next few days.
Old August 20th, 2006, 03:19 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-n-papa
I'll bring them,then anybody that want's them can just divvy them up.
dj, I'll take a few.
Old August 20th, 2006, 06:11 PM

hey djsmith
Just wanted to let you know. I don't need the MacDirk warriors anymore, changed my stategy. I don't think i'll be able to surprise you or Joah with them. :P
Old August 20th, 2006, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor
hey djsmith
Just wanted to let you know. I don't need the MacDirk warriors anymore, changed my stategy. I don't think i'll be able to surprise you or Joah with them. :P
Great.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:03 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Yeah, that MacDirk guy can stay far away from me!

You going to make it on Sunday Joah?
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:46 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I wish you guys were a little closer. It looks like about 280 miles from my place going I-380 & Hwy 20 - or - if I go up to and pick up my son it is still about 280 miles on I-90 from Austin MN.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmith
Yeah, that MacDirk guy can stay far away from me!

You going to make it on Sunday Joah?
I'm gonna try and hit it early.
Hopefully, "Skull-Roller" will be able beat me up for a while, as you guys set up downstairs.
I have to check with Gary. I need to be back in town by 4pm though.
We'll see.
Old August 21st, 2006, 12:24 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Well I sure hope you can make it Joah.

I am looking forward to playing with everyone on Sunday. My wife said she is coming too, but you know how women change their minds a lot!

I just wanted to ask again: Since we will have more than one table set-up, how does everyone feel about drawing names to see who plays at which table?

I think would mix things up nicely.
Old August 21st, 2006, 02:26 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
randomly assigning who plays on which map sounds good. although as Joah pointed out, if he can make it and gets there early he'll play on the first map that is ready.

i plan to get there the night before again so the map on the dining room table should be ready way ahead of time. but still we could wait until both maps are ready and then start playing all at once.

should we do team play again? if so, certain players may want to be on the same team and pick their premade armies accordingly. (josh-n-papa, jdtenor and i plan to bring other players who could be potential teamates.)

and if not team play i'll need to rethink startzones for whatever map i put together...
Old August 21st, 2006, 03:39 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
I've had to re-think my earlier army post.Josh and I did a game tonight and he took out my Gladiatrons fairly quickly.
They did hold up pretty well as a defensive line against his Deathstalkers but they went down pretty quickly against his Guilty Mccreach and 4th Mass.
In my own defense I was charging uphill,so that did not help my chances any.
AWWW! Shucks! I might as well face it...I suck at this game.So if anybody coming to this game is looking for a challenge you will be better off playing against the 8 year olds(not sure how old Spencer is).If you are looking to win...you can beat up on me,I'm used to it.
Although sometimes I wonder if I am really that bad or he is really that good?I noticed that at the last big game we went to,it seems to me Josh and Spencer were pretty much the last ones standing in that big team game we had.It wasn't like either one held back and hid out till the end either.Spencer was fighting for control of the bridge and Josh was giving Val(sniper lady) a run for her money.Me, I was in the middle getting massacred by Gary's vipers.

By the way,whatever happened to Sydecomeback?I have not seen him post in quite awhile.It would be a shame if he did not even know Hasbro is going to release official standard-bearers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers