Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What dice do you use most often?
Red and Blue 1st Edition Dice 7 14.89%
White 2nd Edition Dice 14 29.79%
Flagbearer Dice 18 38.30%
Custom Dice 8 17.02%
just a regular d6, with numbers assigned to skulls and shields 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 14th, 2017, 09:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
What Dice Do You Use?

This came up in the Question Dump and now I'm curious: what are your go-to dice for Heroscape?
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Dice Do You Use?

The flag bearers' dice look the coolest. And I like how they feel in my hand.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:05 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good idea. We'll get to the bottom of this. Anybody choosing the last option need not invite me to their next Heroscape event.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Good idea. We'll get to the bottom of this. Anybody choosing the last option need not invite me to their next Heroscape event.
I've done it when I'm truly desperate.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Back in the day I would always use my red/blue dice cause I felt like they were luckier. Unfortunately the skulls and shields rubbed off of almost all of them, and when we got sick of checking to see if that really was a skull or not I switched to the white dice. Now, though, I use my Utgar dice. We absolutely never use my Ullar dice; I don't know what terrible past they have, but they now have some kind of vendetta against humanity and will always give you the exact opposite of what you're looking for.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I always find some kind of excuse to use Einar's Valkyrie Dice now. After having some great tales with them and Hatamoto Taro, I can't help but attribute some of the luck to them. They also just flat-out feel better to roll than the normal combat dice, in my opinion.

I worry for the day when I take a separate faction altogether again and do not have a general's Valkyrie Dice to roll...
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:50 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

At the moment, I'm reluctantly relying on plain d6s, as the symbols wore off all my original dice ages ago. That said, I recently bought two sets of 2nd edition dice, which I intend to seal so they won't suffer the same fate. We'll start playing with those the second I get enough finished.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I can’t vote multiple choices? I play with a mixture at most games. I have a bag with maybe 6 white, 6 red and blue, one or two of each Valkyrie, 2 Gencon exclusive dice, 2 AotP dice, and a couple D20s. But with new people I have been using white dice.
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I finished scrubbing all the dice that were wore away and vinyl decals were placed on them from my wifes cricut machine. They are machined out solid shields and crossed swords in blue and red. A couple hundred dice were done that way. Ive brought them to tournaments and took last or took first. Point is. They are balanced. I never had the want to pay alot of money for valkyrie dice. Thats why I chose custom dice. Its the majority of dice I have nowadays. Their all mixed in with non rubbed off scape dice and arena dice.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ill point out that the gencon dice are also custom dice.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:44 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

It's a common joke at my house that the Valkyrie dice are cursed for me. I can't use them, I lose every roll.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We usually play multiplayer so we use flag bearer dice, With order markers put in the bags for set up convenience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion