Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 21st, 2018, 10:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Shields = Skulls. Blanks = auto wounds on attacker.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:36 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's simple and elegant Nado, thanks. If I could find any info online about Dark Deadpool, I might flesh out a full design and post it. In the meantime, I wanted to post my Hulk Marine design to get some feedback:

Quote:

_____

Name = Marine Hulk
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = Mutate
Uniqueness = Uncommon Hero
Class = Soldier
Personality = Savage

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE =1
ATTACK =5
DEFENSE =6

POINTS = ???

GAMMA POISONING
This Hulk Marine also has the class of Creature.

SURPRISE ASSAULT
After Super Leaping with this Hulk Marine, you may Super Leap with one other figure you control with the Super Leap Special Power.

SUPER LEAP 7
Instead of his normal move, Hulk Marine may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 7. When counting spaces for Hulk Marine’s Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk Marine may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk Marine may not leap more than 30 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk Marine will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk Marine rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.
A few things I could see changing are adding a "gain 1 attack for each wound marker" type power tacked onto Gamma Poisoning (then nerfing stats to adjust), restricting Surprise Assault to other Hulk Marines only, and adjusting the numbers on Super Leap. I went with Super Leap 7 because they are newly made Gamma creatures so shouldn't have the same skill with their powers as She-Hulk. They are also often referred to as AIMarines, a play on A.I.M. who helped create them. There isn’t much Synergy for these guys in the non-human Soldier realm but maybe one day? If not we could drop the dual class and just stick with Creature. We could drop Gamma Poisoning all together and stick with a 2 power card, or go with the “attack bonus for wounds” route.

Any ideas, thoughts, or feedback?

Last edited by L0B5T3R; May 22nd, 2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:48 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really like it as is.
Could be a solid choice for Team Creature. Super Leap is really nice for getting in the mix with Frankenstein as he usually takes a bit to lumber across the board.

If I ever get around to Sgt. Rock, he will have some Soldier synergy.
Team Soldier could use some love!

Hopefully will get to Rogue Trooper someday who will be a Soldier but I am not sure how much synergy he will have.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like how they can work as a group or with RED HULK. Lets the second guy super leap in and attack the next turn without the Super Leap penalty.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like that surprise assault idea.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:41 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the feedback guys
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:59 PM

Is this the version made of various parts that were hacked off Deadpool over the years?
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No, that's Evil Deadpool.

Dark Deadpool shows up at the beginning of Deadpool Kills Deadpool, as part of Dreadpool's Evil Deadpool Corps. I don't think he's actually named in the book, and he gets taken out within the first issue or two.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:05 PM

Ah, OK. That may be a toughie then.

My only suggestion besides the chainsaw and Healing would be the Teleport Belt.
Not sure if this version has it though.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

If it's a minor character, maybe a chainsaw and a healing factor's enough?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think he does have a teleporter, but I'm not 100% on that.

I think he should probably have some kind of keyword synergy tag for Dreadpool to work from - I think Dreadpool would definitely have an Evil Dreadpool Corps special power to bring together the various evil Deadpools.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:00 PM

Yea Dark Deadpool has a Goblin Glider type thing (although the mini does not), some kind of hand cannon gun that kills Dogpool, and a chainsaw.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy