Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 31st, 2016, 04:14 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Morgoloth

I think it would be more appropriate to post questions about buying/trading for a figure in the Sales and Trades thread (you will also probably have a better chance of getting a response as well).

This thread is for discussing the figure itself.
Old February 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Filthy the Clown @Dad_Scaper @Ninja Status Add to Synergy Benefits Offered
SWARMING VERMIN : Small figures who follow Utgar or Valkrill
URK
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Filthy the Clown @Dad_Scaper @Ninja Status Add to Synergy Benefits Offered
SWARMING VERMIN : Small figures who follow Utgar or Valkrill
URK
The Darkprowl Thralls also.
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Has anyone found a good subitute figure for this guy and the Skull Demons? Just curious because I don't expect to ever find this guy

Aksisu11
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:48 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Has anyone found a good subitute figure for this guy and the Skull Demons? Just curious because I don't expect to ever find this guy

Aksisu11
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/rpr8...MaAj6oEALw_wcB

I've found this figure to make an excellent replacement (Size wise, looks, etc.) I have a painted one (done by @Bigga Bullfrog ), but the fact that the figure is not painted is a problem. Good luck in your search!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:18 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:

Aksisu11

I've found this figure to make an excellent replacement (Size wise, looks, etc.) I have a painted one (done by @Bigga Bullfrog ), but the fact that the figure is not painted is a problem. Good luck in your search!

I have one of these and agree that it is an excellent replacement. However, I'd argue that it's a better replacement for the Skull Demon than for Morgoloth.

The trick with finding a substitute for these guys is that they are Large. Reaper's Whispering Tyrant does stand tall and works in that regard. I plan to get mine painted soon and will post in the Skull Demon thread when I do. I'm still looking for a good substitute for Morgoloth though. Aside from the size (which is the biggest challenge), I also want to find a figure that can sell the "leadership" aspect and the "double attack".
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Aksisu11

I have one of these and agree that it is an excellent replacement. However, I'd argue that it's a better replacement for the Skull Demon than for Morgoloth.

The trick with finding a substitute for these guys is that they are Large. Reaper's Whispering Tyrant does stand tall and works in that regard. I plan to get mine painted soon and will post in the Skull Demon thread when I do. I'm still looking for a good substitute for Morgoloth though. Aside from the size (which is the biggest challenge), I also want to find a figure that can sell the "leadership" aspect and the "double attack".
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reaper-Minia...4383.l4275.c10

I don't own this figure, but this one seems to capture those characteristics you were looking for in Morgoloth. (Double swords, billowy cape, etc) He doesn't quite match the theme of the previous figures you said could stand in as Skull Demon proxies, but I don't think that's a huge deal with them being demons.

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:06 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Aksisu11

I don't own this figure, but this one seems to capture those characteristics you were looking for in Morgoloth. (Double swords, billowy cape, etc) He doesn't quite match the theme of the previous figures you said could stand in as Skull Demon proxies, but I don't think that's a huge deal with them being demons.
Oooooo I really like this figure, and I'm fully capable of throwing some paint on a figure! I think I'm going to buy a few and paint them up

Thanks for sharing everyone! I think I will buy this one as well:

And use it for the skull demons! More to come. When I get them painted I will post a picture on here to show the everyone how they turned out.

Thanks,

Aksisu11
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

As far as sculpt goes, that one is a great fit. My issues with it though are that it's metal and its size - not only is it 25mm scale versus 28mm, but Morgoloth needs to be a Large figure. Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: Looks like all of Reaper Bones figures are 25mm. Never realized that. They seem to be right on par with 28mm. Regardless, Morgoloth needs to be extra big to sell the fact that he is a Large character.

Last edited by bmon; October 17th, 2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added text
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Added a bio for Morgoloth, written by Sir Heroscape for our recent C3V Bio contest.
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: If a Goblin Cutter is engaged to two enemy figures, one within 5 spaces of Morgoloth and one not, does the Goblin take any leaving engagement attacks if it disengages from both in a single movement?
A: The Goblin Cutter would take one leaving engagement attack, from the figure outside of Morgoloth's aura.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: If a Goblin Cutter is engaged to two enemy figures, one within 5 spaces of Morgoloth and one not, does the Goblin take any leaving engagement attacks if it disengages from both in a single movement?
A: The Goblin Cutter would take one leaving engagement attack, from the figure outside of Morgoloth's aura.

Added to the french book.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs