Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 19th, 2018, 07:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The "Give NecroBlade Superhero Info" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
It's tricky not to go Spider-Man-heavy. Best villains in the Marvel U.

Not too many really iconic recurring allies, though. Black Cat, Silver Sable, Scarlet Spider, and Cloak and Dagger are probably the biggest ones.

(You could arguably count Daredevil, but obviously he's kind of a big deal in his own right)
Daredevil definitely helps balance out if you have Kingpin and Bullseye on the other side, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The "Give NecroBlade Superhero Info" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not too many really iconic recurring allies, though. Black Cat, Silver Sable, Scarlet Spider, and Cloak and Dagger are probably the biggest ones.
I'll keep those in mind for the next phase, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Daredevil definitely helps balance out if you have Kingpin and Bullseye on the other side, though.
Luckily Daredevil easily secured his place as iconic already.

Here's the suggestions so far.

Marvel:
  • Absorbing Man
  • Apocalypse x5
  • Baron Mordo
  • Baron Zemo x3
  • Blob
  • Carnage x2
  • Collector
  • Crimson Dynamo
  • Crossbones
  • Emma Frost
  • Enchantress
  • Green Goblin x6
  • Hobgoblin
  • The Hood
  • Leader x3
  • Mister Sinister
  • M.O.D.O.K. x4
  • Mole Man
  • Rhino x2
  • Ronan the Accuser
  • Taskmaster x2
  • Vulture
  • Wrecking Crew

Based on the drafts I have to far, Carnage, Green Goblin, Rhino, and Vulture are all likely includes... curse you, Spider-Man! If someone could point me in the direction of ideas for Collector, Crossbones, and Dormammu, that'd be cool.

DC:
  • Ares
  • Black Manta x3
  • Captain Cold x2
  • Catwoman x2
  • Cheetah x3
  • Darkseid x3
  • Gorilla Grodd x2
  • Harley Quinn
  • Lex Luthor x4
  • Reverse-Flash x2
  • Zoom

Black Manta, Captain Cold, Catwoman, Cheetah, Darkseid, Gorilla Grodd, and Lex Luthor are all reasonably far along in my drafts as well. I'd need ideas for Reverse Flash.

On Hold:
  • Dormammu x3
  • Galactus x3
  • Kang x4
  • Sentinel
  • Ultron x5

Galactus/Dormammu because they're just too epic right now (and I don't have a mini anyway); the others because I'm likely to implement them as Uncommon Heroes which maybe I'll work on as a batch. This made me wonder if speedsters like Flash could have a cool Uncommon version, basically where they're so fast they're in multiple places at once. Functions like Heroclix's new stuff in a way, where you can pay varying amounts for the same hero, just with different clicks of Life (and sometimes different powers).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; March 21st, 2018 at 08:26 PM. Reason: thru #29

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations