Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 5th, 2020, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

My Risk group played a double board of Risk 2210 for a long time. It was really fun having more territory to expand to and fight over.
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Since I finally acquired Marvel Champions, a lot of that. Pretty sure it has completely fired Legendary Marvel for me.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My Risk group played a double board of Risk 2210 for a long time. It was really fun having more territory to expand to and fight over.
Risk 2210 is great. My favorite version of Risk.
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Yeah, mine too. We even used the blank commander cards to make up a few of our own cards that were pretty sweet. Like one was a stealth sub attack card that allowed your Navy Commander to attack any water city or coastal territory. We played with a maximum units per territory so you could only attack with so many guys and push in so far, but it was still a nice back door power that let you steal another players water city set from them.
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:05 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

2210 is classic. Once we were playing with 3? people, and I kept to myself, and took over the moon. I barely had anything on earth so nobody paid me any mind. I ended up buying every single nuke card slowly, then unleashed them all in one turn, effectively obliterating the entirety of earth. I called it my "death star tactic"

I'm pretty sure there were a few rules broken with it we realized afterwards, but it was hilarious so no one cared.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; May 7th, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. That's great.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2020, 12:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I've never played 2210. Apparently I'm going to have to try to find a copy.
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Risk 2210 is great, and was the last Risk game I owned up until very recently. I've now discovered Risk Europe which is also fun. There is a third game; an independently produced modern Risk type that is about to get a Second Edition called Spheres of Influence: Struggle For Global Supremacy. Its also very entertaining! All three are very different games.
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Excellent LP!
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just got my copy of Steve Jackson's Undead in the mail today. I had this game when I was a kid and it was a blast. If you play your cards right as the vampire hunters, you can recruit Sherlock Holmes to fight Dracula alongside Van Helsing! Dracula himself can turn into wolf, bat or mist.

Old May 7th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Just recently discovered there are two Steve Jacksons (well I am sure there are more than that but in gaming). I always thought the Fighting Fantasy author was the same as the GURPS guy but nope, two different people.
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:13 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Risk Europe I like a little better, and Risk Legacy I like a LOT Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hmm, I've never played 2210. Apparently I'm going to have to try to find a copy.
I might have a copy I'd let go cheap... I'll have to check just lmk...though shipping might be a problem if you're not in Central FL. But I'm willing to check

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games