Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2017, 11:12 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Mock-Medieval Combat

So I'm curious as to whether anyone else on this site has ever participated in Belegarth, Dagorhir, Battle Guard, LARPing, or another form of mock-medieval combat?

I've participated in Battle Guard and Belegarth for years, but am I alone? Even if it wasn't an organized event, who else does sword fighting? Favorite weapons? Where do you get your weapons from? Have you ever been to a larger event? (I'm curious to know what's out there!)

Here's a video of our battle guard group from the other day......

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:50 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mock-Medieval Combat

very cool video, I have never done anything along that line.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I've never done anything organized, but in Jr. High/High School my best friend and I made a bunch of swords, spears, shields, and stuff and would beat on each other with them. I still have the stuff, but it hasn't been used for years now. I didn't realize there was organized stuff here in Utah, I might have to get in on that sometime.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hah! That's pretty cool...quite the group that showed up too.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 4th, 2017, 12:14 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I've never done anything organized, but in Jr. High/High School my best friend and I made a bunch of swords, spears, shields, and stuff and would beat on each other with them. I still have the stuff, but it hasn't been used for years now. I didn't realize there was organized stuff here in Utah, I might have to get in on that sometime.
Nice! I have quite the collection of weapons I built as well! (I can arm upwards of 20 people!) There's stuff all over Utah! Two of the largest groups are in Orem and Provo. (40+ people a week!) This stuff usually slows down over the winter though, so tomorrow is my last day until it warms up.....

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games