Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old February 17th, 2015, 05:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Keeping An Eye On This

Subscribed to since I'm officially going (although I really could have done this a while back).

~Dysole, fascinated to experience Gencon
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:27 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Gen Con 2015 Events

I'm still debating with the boss on whether or not I can make it this year. If I do end up coming, it'll probably be with the family which isn't something I've done before. However, if I do go, its my mission to more Scape in this year than last year.

Also my oldest son will be 6 by Gen Con. I'm thinking I might try to coach him through some open play games if we're there.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 18th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Also my oldest son will be 6 by Gen Con. I'm thinking I might try to coach him through some open play games if we're there.
Also there may or may not be a Kid's tourney

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:58 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Also there may or may not be a Kid's tourney
Oh hey, I might stand a chance at winning that one!
Old February 19th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm still hoping for a four legged only event (i.e., all figures in army must walk on four legs), but then I suppose there'd be nothing but hound armies - no luv for the cavalry or groks.
Old February 19th, 2015, 08:11 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I'm still hoping for a four legged only event (i.e., all figures in army must walk on four legs), but then I suppose there'd be nothing but hound armies - no luv for the cavalry or groks.
Hah, a fun idea. How many units in the game walk on four legs?
Old February 19th, 2015, 09:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
24 by my rough count. Some of them it's hard to tell (like the White Wyrmling: is he just rearing up, or does he normally stand on 2 legs? I didn't count him in this count, but I did count figures like Red Wyrmling and Othkurik who are only posed on three legs).

Black Wyrmling (I think he's just jumping)
Blue Wyrmling
Brunak
Charos
Deathreavers
Deathstalkers
Dund
Fyorlag Spiders (8 legs. Does that count?)
Grok Riders
Kee-Mo-Shi
Marrden Hounds
Marrden Nagrubs
Me-Burq-Sa
Mimring
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Othkurik
Red Wyrmling
Sir Dupuis
Swog Rider
Templar Cavalry
Theracus
Ulginesh
Zelrig

I probably missed some.... but that's a rough idea anyways

Last edited by superfrog; February 23rd, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
Old February 20th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like we need a Definitive List of Legs...

@superfrog -might wanna dust off your Wyverns and take a peek at 'em.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; February 20th, 2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: And do we count the legs of the riders or the mounts?
Old February 20th, 2015, 03:38 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Four legs good, two legs bad!
Old February 23rd, 2015, 02:07 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like we need a Definitive List of Legs...

Aaaand done.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old April 7th, 2015, 09:16 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

My first gencon too.... And I'm looking forward to some scape!

PS did 4xDeathreavers really win HoB last year?

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old April 7th, 2015, 09:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
did 4xDeathreavers really win HoB last year?
No, that was a misprint that hasn't been corrected. It was Deathchasers x4, MBS, Nerak, Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con