Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 9th, 2008, 09:29 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker
Swarm of the Marro - $10 at CDN Wal-Marts

SotM has hit final clearance at Wal-Mart and is now selling for an even $10! If you're looking for terrain, multiple commons, stockpiles for custom work or trade fodder, hit up a Canadian Wal-Mart now.

Edmonton and area folks, I believe there are still sets at South Edmonton Common, West End (off Stony Plain Rd.) and Capilano Wal-Marts. Good hunting!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old September 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Swarm of the Marro - $10 at CDN Wal-Marts

Good Canuck luck!

Old September 9th, 2008, 09:41 PM

bjmorga Woo who?

Clearly, this is the only benefit to being a Canadian.
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:02 PM

Cole123 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

SWEET! Thanks for that! *gives rep*
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

Big deal,
That's still like $30 American.
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:47 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinche_guey View Post
Big deal,
That's still like $30 American.
Not yet, but it will be!

$30US for $10CDN sounds like a good start to me. Of course your loaves of bread will cost about $12.50! :P

@Cole.. think you'll make to the adventurer's guild on some Saturdays? I hear you and Warren have played HS a fair bit.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier

Last edited by quadraphonic; September 10th, 2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old September 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM

sean100 costs too much!

I dout this is still going on but if it is Someone let me know please!
Old September 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM

It certainly is.. if they have them in stock, they'll be priced at $10 (confirmed today). Head down to a Wal-Mart and check it out.

Old September 15th, 2008, 11:48 PM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart

Interesing...i checked out the walmarts in 3 different locations here in northern Ontario. Two stores have them, but they are still $20. I bought 4 alread at $20 so i guess i dont really need more than that...lol
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:50 PM

Oh sean100....shipping from canada would hurt on a master set...I would guess about $25 to ship a master set to the USA.(maybe more)
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Hmm, that's strange. I didn't think region would have an impact. I assumed this would be do to the decision to move sales to FLGS. Hang in, the price should drop to $10 soon!

Old September 16th, 2008, 01:20 AM

I was wondering that as well...is there any confirmation of this elsewhere in Canada or the US?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales