Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

ET, is this about what you were looking for?

Old February 21st, 2012, 08:34 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I have a couple Unique Hero ideas I was interested in making cards for, but I'm pretty dimwitted and slow in the ways of photo-shop (or whatever program folks use). Would anybody be interested in helping me out? I also need help finding miniature figures that would work for these ideas. Thanks in advance for any help...

Fire Chief Collyer
Spoiler Alert!

"Sleaveless" Steve Kilkenny
Spoiler Alert!

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc

Last edited by Elginb; February 21st, 2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Thanks for bumping this, Elginb---saved me a search. I'm edging closer ot a finalised version of St. Patrick for Lamaclown's next context. Can you guys help?
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:39 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Thanks for bumping this, Elginb---saved me a search. I'm edging closer ot a finalised version of St. Patrick for Lamaclown's next context. Can you guys help?
We would be happy to help, I would wait for someone to accept your offer then PM your design to them.

Here are a couple of figures Elginb:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post

Spoiler Alert!
Thanks! I like the figure for Fire Chief Collyer-- he looks tough. For Sleaveless Steve Kilkenny, I was actually imaging a Wild West gambler-- any figures floating around with a vest and a derby, perhaps?

Old February 21st, 2012, 11:57 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Thanks! I like the figure for Fire Chief Collyer-- he looks tough. For Sleaveless Steve Kilkenny, I was actually imaging a Wild West gambler-- any figures floating around with a vest and a derby, perhaps?
How about some of these guys?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
How about some of these guys?
I like the guy with the hat and the long coat. Though I actually found this guy, who looks like he might fit, too: http://hcrealms.com/units/jh002.jpg

Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:19 AM

Ignore-- bad link...

Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:44 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

This is fantastic news. I bought some miniatures about three months ago and still have not had the know-how, the time or the patience to get cracking on the cards. I thought I'd done the toughest part in finding the miniatures, but that was in fact the easiest part.

Anyway, I'll get together some info and pictures in the hope that you guys can weave some magic for me.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:26 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have accepted the job of making Elginb's cards, and will hopefully have the first one done latter today.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 08:37 PM

Here is the fire chief:

Due to the large amount of text, I placed a fire symbol at the bottom to represent his fire resistant power.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Here is the fire chief:

Due to the large amount of text, I placed a fire symbol at the bottom to represent his fire resistant power.
Aha! That looks awesome! Thanks for doing that. I was worried that I had too much text... now I know. I'll have to look at shortening the powers or eliminating one...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards