Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I'm pretty much attached to the honourable, self-sacrificing, well-intentioned, absolutely terrifying madman take on Thanos from Infinity War, so...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm pretty much attached to the honourable, self-sacrificing, well-intentioned, absolutely terrifying madman take on Thanos from Infinity War, so...
It was definitely a good take for a general live audience. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see "Thanos Quest" Thanos though. I love the obsession with Death.
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
It was definitely a good take for a general live audience. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see "Thanos Quest" Thanos though. I love the obsession with Death.
Based on your recent design history, I'm not surprised.

That would have been another solid take though, yeah. That feels like it was more like they did in the Silver Surfer cartoon, though that was a bit... cackling, censored and generic. Not bad, just... uninspiring? Fun series, though, but not one of my favourites.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah googling "Lady Death" gets a bit confusing sometimes.

Never saw that cartoon. He wasn't a cackling villain in Thanos Quest (I've barely read anything with Thanos other than that, though. Cosmic Marvel isn't my thing). He was very calculating, but could never quite figure out that Death didn't like him, no matter what. The "twist" at the end that she throws him is hilariously sad and perfect.
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I feel like the UK must have gotten a different Infitity War... Like I never got anything from MCU Thanos other than ‘delusional toddler that wins because the heroes are very, very dumb’

But I am the weird guy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 7th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Thanos Quest was definitely different than the MCU and giggling maniacal villain.
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Everyone has their own methods for how they store their figures so I'm curious how everyone else does it. I've always sorted mine by theme in that I have Mutant boxes, Gotham City box, Titans box...etc. It was great at first because if I wanted to play an X-men army I'd just grab that box. But it's getting harder to draw those distinctions when some mutants play better in other armies. I know Ronin stores his alphabetically and I'm leaning that way but before I start this process I'm curious what others do...By Class, By Species, size, color, stickiness...???

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do it by DC in one are and Marvel in another, then the next level of organization is thematic, yeah.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

By theme for me. I have 7 bags: DC heroes, DC Villains, DC Lanterns, Marvel Heroes, Marvel Villains, Marvel X-Men, “other” designs like TMNT/Slashers/Transformers. I’ll probably need to separate the hero bags further, though, as they’re getting a bit crowded.
Old April 11th, 2020, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When I redid my storing system I went with a class based system, as most synergy is class based so it's easier to build armies out of just a few pulls. The one outlier is I threw all the MD figures into their own box, not sure if it was a good idea or not though as I find myself tossing raven back in the the Titans on accident quite a bit. I put similar classes into the same container as well, which were Tupperware containers I picked up at the dollar store. I then made labels for each container listing which classes were in it, so people can draft their army first from the card stacks, then just look at the classes on the cards they have and search for the containers.
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I have 6 boxes; Classicscape good guys, Classicscape bad guys, DC, Old Marvel (Heroscape, the older 2 styles of Clix bases, and all sorts of assorted things that aren't Clix or Scape), New Marvel (Clix Oreo bases), DC, and Other/Indy. Then I have Metalfigs and big dudes sitting out separately. Unfortunately, New Marvel is about to overflow so I may need to find a way to split that up soon.

I've never been able to do thematic groupings, cause I'll always get hung up on who has to be where. Where the heck does Namor go, y'know? Something Species-based might be my next step, cause that's how my cards are sorted.
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Hard as ice

I still need to work out a proper system, but I have about... six or so plastic storage towers? (Not all full.) Not brilliantly organised, but better than it was two years ago - sometimes several rounds of organisation are required, and it hasn't been a priority since round one was done! Will be sorted, though - mine is complicated due to both my complete Classic collection and wide variety of personal customs. The number of 40k figures I'll need to find space for!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape