Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 8th, 2008, 06:05 PM

Oykib has disabled reputation
Heroscape RotV 1st edition

I stopped by my local TRU yesterday and realized that they have a first edition RoTV master set (Blue and Red dice and sparkly water). Since I already have both masters and my buddy that I play with has them as well, I'm debating whether or not to pick it up. How valuable/rare is it?

The box is a little rough looking, but other than that, it seemed to be all there.
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
I'd pick it up anyways, red and blue dice and sparkly water is not only cool, but a rare collector's item as well.
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM

NFCfan has disabled reputation
i now there is a checklist of sorts to determine if it has sparkly water but does anyone remember them? I know it has to have a clear Thogrim and red/blue dice but not all of those have sparkly water
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCfan
i now there is a checklist of sorts to determine if it has sparkly water but does anyone remember them? I know it has to have a clear Thogrim and red/blue dice but not all of those have sparkly water
You sure? I just go by if they have white dice on the cover of them or not.
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
There are two versions of the 1st edition MS, all have the separate rulebooks, window package, and separate dice, but not all have the sparkley water.
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:57 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
It has something to do with the serial number...
Old March 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The ones I picked up a few months back were less than 53000 in their serial numbers.
Old March 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Definitely grab it. If you don't want it someone (cough... nyys) will gladly take it off your hands.

-insert signature here-
Old March 8th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
You sure? I just go by if they have white dice on the cover of them or not.
Wow, I didn't even know some master sets come with white dice. All the master sets at my stores have red and blue dice. .

Old March 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Got my first red 'n blues and sparkly water just today on clear-out for 15$. I have to say I am a happier person just knowing I have them. Definitely grab them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News