Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old February 21st, 2015, 04:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Archives of BoSS

We ask that you do not use the title "HOLOCRON" without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please note: the HOLOCRONS are not intended as chat rooms or places where popularity votes ("This map is really great!") are posted. Substantive insights and reports are always welcome.

**If you note mistakes in typing, linkage, or anything else, please PM me about the adjustment needed**

Thanks, TREX
Index of Map Holocrons:

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Alphabetical Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Release Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Type Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Star Wars Canon Order

Spoiler Alert!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by superfrog; April 5th, 2019 at 06:54 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of BoSS

I added the set requirements for each map to the OP in a spoiler below. I cleaned up the rest of the OP as well and added another section to sort by. If @TREX could update the OP with this that would be super duper.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 4th, 2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I got you.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I got you.
Thanks. I havent had time to get to it on my computer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks superfrog, you are indeed a super frog.

@Porkins the Hoth map releases have broken map images:
Abandoned Echo Base
Echo Base Assault
Wampa Cavern
Old April 8th, 2019, 11:48 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Abandoned Echo Base
Echo Base Assault
Wampa Cavern
Looks like a @mac122 Photobucket issue.

mac, should we host those images here on HSers?
Old April 8th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Abandoned Echo Base
Echo Base Assault
Wampa Cavern
Looks like a @mac122 Photobucket issue.

mac, should we host those images here on HSers?
I missed those when I transferred over to Imgur from Photobucket. I've added them back into the Holocrons.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape